• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Awesome! Wait why a horse? Why won't you show ol derk more? ;w;
    lol Which anime was it? =D
    I wish you'd give the Tokyo Ghoul manga a go. The anime is such a joke compared the manga. TnT
    The shortest way to describe myself is that I don't like myself. =w=

I did art today too btw: Gine by Dravoo on DeviantArt
    Forgot till you mentioned it. Show me! >:D
    You didn't add anything to your chrithiy?
    xD sometimes it's worth it though.

How are you?
    You always have choices! \o3o/
    B-but if you don't tell me now I'll forget by tomorrow!! ;A;
    What's your chrithiy like? owo
    Haha that's the opposite of the school system everywhere besides America. The school system here is failing horribly.
    That sounds like a long and tedious technique but I bet it pays off greatly. =3
    You made that!? It has a Pandora Hearst vibe.
    lol Dont worry. That's worlds better than what I can do. =_=

I dont get on often, it reaks havoc on my internet. xD
    Theres nothing on it! xD
    Then you need a new way to vent till you can play a game! =O
    Teachers are always the cause. I hate teachers. =_=
    B-but why? Art shouldn't be secret! Show ol incogito!
    You drew yourself?! =D
    I wouldn't know. The school system is so wank here I breezed through all of it just spamming C on the giant multiple choice questions. xD
    Technique?
    Put it on top the list! =D

Have I showed you this? derekscorner.tumblr.com I made one 8D
    That was the first mistake. Bottling things always ends in a breakdown. Don't you have a way to vent? =[
    But marks? Wha? D=
    It won't happen as bad if you vent instead of bottle. =3

Do you post the sketches anywhere? =D
    Ventus isn't fun to me on normal levels, you have a saints patience.
    Your almost ready for a diploma?! =O
    Your planning a thread? Is it up yet? =D
    Oh oh watch RWBY!!!!!!!
    Are you okay? D: Why a breakdown? Did you go on some big rant?
    Well something good came of it at least. haha :D

So what are gonna do for 3 weeks? xD
    I going to check the mail to see if it arrived. 8D I'll let Ya know how it is.
    Maybe I am you. owo A headless you. *dun dun duuunnnnnnnnnnn*
    Ugh I remember that. The art classes in schools are a joke. It's more of a history lesson than art.
    Giga exam!? Don't let it win! GO SUPER SAIYAN!
    Aw. Sorry everyone is being dicks to you. How about this. You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008529661087 if you need someone to talk too. I work part time though so my schedule is never consistent so I can get back when I can. o3o
    Pffft I be an underachiever. Straight As make no sense to me but theres nothing wrong with it. xD

I be meh. I'm ALWAYS meh. I can't wait to get Dragon Ball Xenoverse tomorrow though. =D
    Close. It's a web comic created by a person in South Korea. It's really good, fully colored and the writing has yet to falter. =O
    It in fact became so popular it is backed by this site: Tower of God, 1| LINE Webtoon
    Also has an official wiki instead of fan wikia: Tower of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It's really good. ^_^
    Saix is my top fav, Vanitas follows closely after. Aside from that it's hard to narrow down favorites.
    You have to be at least in the top 2,000 or 3,000 to get one. I guess there are 3 different ones. They are SR but they have a huge boost so they will probably be pretty powerful till it wears off. Here are the ranking rewards. The ones highlighted blue are the Roxas and Axel cards. スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲー?*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE
    Oh that's lucky. My timezone is extremely inconvenient. Midnight is 11am now so its a pain. I've been trying to wake up 10 min early so I can get some higher level raid bosses in before I leave for work :/ And most of my team mates are asleep when I'm awake. Ah well, it is what it is. A Roxas & Axel card is the reward for hearts rankings so I gotta do my best!
    Yay, I'm glad my advice paid off! I'm actually doing terrible in the event this time around though, grr. I'll have to be more focused next week :)
    Good. America's images should be destroyed.
    That's pretty cool! If you ever need to run to another country you literally can. x'D
    I seeeeeee. They need to make the america character more of a prick then. xD

I see it! Love it. x'D
    It's not a fun ride!? B-but trians! D: *lovestrainslikeallmendosinceboyhood*
    I don't know if I could live with some random family like that. D= Living on my own though easy. If only I could afford too.
    I'm sure there's some programs like that in some spots but not all over america.
    I'm sorry but no, not anywhere NEAR close to that. America is what you would call "gilded gold". That means it looks pretty but the reality is darker. On a scale of education america falls near the bottom in comparison to most other "first world countries", unemployment is pitiful and rampant, drug addiction is everywhere, the government is useless, many of the problems we have were fixed by other countries decades ago (like healthcare), the police is in the news every day for wrongdoing lately, the president was caught trying to make deals of nuclear nature with Iran, we're always at war but never seem to change anything, the middle class is vanishing quickly so now your mostly either just poor, in dept to your eyes or born rich, we have THE highest prison population on earth, the justice system is shit (you can literally get out in a few years for murder), we have a constant oil crisis despite technology existing to use alternate means, america is arrogant as is many of it's inhabitants thinking we're the greatest thing since sliced bread, racism never went away we still have issues with it despite our immigrant history and founding, there is no such thing as respect here AT ALL, and no matter how hard you work you'll always be stuck in dept somehow unless you just get lucky in life and make it rich.
    America is a joke, it presents itself to other places as something it isnt. America is best summed up by this clip from a HBO series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49NOyJ8fNA

Schools in USA suck to be blunt. I went through 12 mandatory years of it and I still don't know what adjectives are, dont know some of my times tables, and they more or less pass you to get rid of you to ensure they have cash.
    College is also outrageous. Barely anyone can afford it now.

Never heard of either sadly. Why are you living in another country?
    What is Hetalia?

lol I see. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back