• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• muwhahahahahaha ms boxers~
    I love when people answer my random questions. =u= *laughsincrediblydark&evilly*
    Ahh you answered the face question privately. [img] Oh well.

I named most of my folders silly quotes. xD
    I didn't know you was playing The Worlds Ends With You so sorry on that one BUT I will point out her face is never actually revealed. You never see real shiki. That's why I have the fanart because that's about as close as we'll ever be. xD

\*3*/ Thank you~

Such pretty Tokyo Ghoul and Aqua arts. TuT
    I just used the Roxas persecutor one. xD
    One more before bed: KH BBS Spoof: Cartwheel by jojo56830 on DeviantArt

Goodnight. =u= *collapses*
    On my computer now so I figured I'd leave all those purdy purdy arts I promised. =u=
    Detective Byrann by Blu3berryStar on DeviantArt
    Fresh Blood by Quirkilicious on DeviantArt
    Dravoo's DeviantArt Favourites

The last one is my favorites gallery. I know youll find a bunch you like there. xD
    Second post because phone send the other one too early. Wanted to say that's my biggest hate if the anime. It makes it look like Ghouls are just thrown in there. No history, no explanations.
    The manga though details everything. You'd be surprised how amazingly human the author portrays them in his manga.
    But that's just it. Tokyo does NOT fit the term of supernatural. Ghouls aren't mystical. Supernatural is anything of unexplained or parallel nature and ghouls are neither. They are explained thoroughly, how they work, and they're behaviors in the manga. Nothing is left unexplained about them whatsoever.
    They are just a creature that evoloved to feed on man the same way humanity evolved to eat anything. It's all scientific. There's no mystical or paranormal about the story.
    Just because a creature is created for fiction doesn't make it supernatural. That's the confusion your making with the term. They are explained, personalities and habits explored and just as easily kill able with the right tool.

Sora isn't always right though.

Bye bye. o3o
    Last I remember it was only the first one. I know most chapters I read was only 20 pages. Weekly mangas are typically 20 pages and
    Monthly ones thirty to forty. Wait the chapter you read said number one right? You may have read the one shot which is also longer because it's the artists first idea. Oneshots are rewritten into small chapters of the oneshot is popular enough to become a series.

Well I'm going to warn you right now Tokyo Ghoul isn't a supernatural story. The anime makes them look magical but ghouls are living creatures. It has a taste of scifi rather than supernatural. For instance a ghouls kagune is an organ located in the back but in varying posisitions. And the source of a ghouls stronger body is RC cells and their kagune.
    All humans have RC cells but ghouls have a far larger count of them which makes them superhuman. The kagune is their predatory organ like a wolf has fangs or a cat claws. The CCG officers make their weapons from the kagune of fallen ghouls like how ancient man made tools from animal bone.

It's all very realistic but not supernatural. One big fake the anime throws out completly.
    I left a post in the Tokyo Ghoul thread detailing other differences if your curious. Beware it has spoilers. =D

*rays pass through me* Meh people can't be touched by lights of optimism. ;_;
    Uhh no. Tokyo Ghoul is a weekly manga. 20 pages. If you've never got past chapter one then you've only experienced the first chapter which is always longer because it's the intro chapter. I don't remember how long chapter two is but I k ow the majority is just 20.
    I read slowly too but manga isn't much reading since its pictures~ I feel like rereading the manga now.
    I don't know any literature stuff or this Franz person. D:

I wish I had something like that happening soon. I'm forever stuck. =3=
    I don't wanna take ages to finish something because that puts me at making a picture every few days.

Only one?! The chapters are only like 20 pages. ;A; Tear thorough those chapters! Learn how horribly the anime screwed it.
    Math is evil. I hate math.

So soon. *o*
    *patshead* Itll probably have many many more by the end of the day. =u=

That's still minutes compared to my hours. TnT
    You read it in class? How far are you then? No math class? xD
    How long till university?
    It's great! A lot of people seem to like it already too. =D

that comic is awesome How are you drawing them so fast? D:
    Then read and type at the same time!!! You draw at school so it can wait. xD

*throws up hands like someone that has received Divine deliverance* I finally found costumes for my Dragon Ball Xenoverse characters that I like! FINALLY.
    Depression exists. Trust me....BUT you! You keep that philosophy! Be cheerful! BE ADORABLE!! And give me cookies if Ya got them. owo
    Picky meaning your purposely look for the types of fanart you mentioned last message~ =u=
    I know lots but I'll have to find them in my computer later.
    No free time? NO FREE TIME??? Woman this is free time read it! I read mangas and talk on messages simultaneously all the time!
    What kinda fanart? ouo

*pulls chair out from under you* I won't allow you to be down! Others being cheerful is the o my thing that keeps
    Me from being down so get up woman!
    Give it time~ I find it best to poke fun at such things or the dark depression monster will get you. owo
    Vanitas is the ultimate medicine! I'd open images for you but....I'm on my phone....I don't really know how to work this thing well. *_*
    If that's all the fan arts you know of for Vanitas then you my dear haven't delved deep enough into google hell!! Add extra words like "Vanitas funny" or "Vanitas comic" or even "birth by sleep comic".
    One deviantart had the best KH comics ever. Nothing hentai or bad either just hilarious.

Or better yet use the free time to read more Tokyo Ghoul. >:3

Im always meh. owo I be cheerful because I want others to be cheerful in my place as I can't on my own.
    o-o B-but I was only joking.....*claps hands loudly* Snap out of t! Open a Vanitas tap in tumblr immediately!! >:3
    Spring has been off here too which is odd. Global warming my ass right? xD

You'll see when you see. =u=

I'm meh. I'm always meh. owo

Nope. Poppet has been around longer than Xion. xD
    That's good! Is it a good day because your crush noticed you at school? x'D
    Spring come late there or something?
    Your about some?! You know what that means? Time to slack off! *pulls out anime drawer*
    Youuuuu suuuuuurerrreee? I ask hard questions to answer~ =u=

I'm meh I suppose. Parents are away on a trip~ I'm playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse too reliving childhood. xD
    I need to finish my own drawing later. Dx

*pats head* There there poppet.
    Aqua needs the award! *Stwals from everyone and vanishes*
    Yes. Yes you should.

How are you today?
    Aqua needs all the awards!!
    That comic is adorable as the cutest thing possible x10. o_o
    To be honest only about one or two have to do with KH.

B-but it was cool! ;A;

Don't worry about the code. The video and his happiness at his high note are all that matters~ xD

Naw I don't have any preferences. I've seen so many recoloring of KH already. =]
    lol Vanitas doesn't need cute awards. Aqua does. ;n;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back