• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Danica Syer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well you saw it so, good job! Lol. I'm sorry, but when people say that they bawl in movies, I find that strangely funny. No offense though, I completely understand this was the last movie in the trilogy, so it's only rightfully so that fans would react that way. <3
    Now, on to the next obsesion! Which would be? xD

That sucks I guess? I practically live by it. :eek:

Whatever floats your boat. lol. Besides Zack, who else do you adore? Or is there no other?

Hyper is rare for me okay? It was only natural to ask for it!

PshIknownotwhatyouspeakoflol.

Busy again have you? :D
    Lol anything to satisfy from exploding right? Well perhaps it is an Easter egg or not. Maybe! Ohh you saw it? Eh they never seemed that interesting to me, Transformers movies. That's just me though. :/ Ah yes the HP series. I'm sure it will be a great ending for you guys. I wouldn't imagine it any other way. :D

Well, you would like the beaches so yes! <333 Me no likey extreme heat though. :/

No problem! You can go in there all you want! <333 You don't have to wait for me. :) Though everyone knows ZaMog+AerMog an item. xDDD <3 Ohh of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. Canon or not. Dawww. Zack+Anni!

So HYPER!!!! Please be a sweetheart and give me some of that yeah? :DDD

Idon'tknowwhatyousaid. LOL. xD
    It's personal problems really. A lot of things building up and I just dunno... :c
    Good. :p

<33333333333333333333 :D

AerMog then~
    Either way, just have fun~ :D

Thanks~ :D
    Premium feels so fresh. :3

Plus even if I really am not, I feel as though I'm getting a lot more respect around here because I'm Premium.
    Virgil-kun, if you will. ^^;;

*huggles* <333333333333333333333

YES. Join the Moogle Army and become AeriMog. ;3; Do it NAO. <3
    lol Sorry to hear you got spoiled, but having seen the movie myself, I can say that it's not that big of a deal. Felt like a rehash of the first movie (never saw the second one personally). It's fun, but nothing new. ^_^

I'm doing rather well. The Inner Muse in me has risen once again; about to begin work on a fanfic idea I came up with about a year ago. xD AU Aqua/Vanitas. >:3
    Lol explode. xD I get how excited you are. I really do. Oh you are gonna watch them? That's cool! I would but I haven't seen the others, so I might get lost in those movies. Pretty much I think I should watch the others if I wanted. Ah that's interesting. That will be a nice change of pace for the Disney Princess line. Very nice.

You would do that for me? Awww! <333333 Lol I don't care where so long as it's not hot! It seems like it's like that everywhere though. :/

Haha maybe! If anything I need to change the avie so it isn't transparent. I can't till I get ahold of a computer though. ;_; Then we can show up there. Or you could always post in there too! Haha I wouldn't want it any other way. Neither would Zack. <333 Plus I always thought the couple was Zack+Aerith, not Cloud+Aerith. :mad: Or Zack+Anni. LOL I kid. <333

Ah too lazy to beat your immaturity. LOL. You win. :eek:

Ibetyoudo,thoughhelostalotofthatimmaturitylateron. Lol.
    CANDY-CHYAN~ :DDDDDDDDDDD *glompage* <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

How goes it? :3~
    Yes, I have! I'm really looking forward to the movie; it looks amazing <3

I'm hoping they will too! :D

You don't have to, but you're free to do so if you'd like~

Okay, I'll see you when you're around then :3
    Bawww. I gotta go now! >_<

I'll respond to your paragraphs later. LOL. <33333333333333

:DDD
    Haha you can wait! You just gotta try and hold all your hype in. You can explode once the date is closer. I know you can! Ah so she is gonna be a Disney Princess then? Well if so, that's cool. Mulan was awesome. Like the least damsel in distress, and this Rapunzel wasn't like that entirely.
    I wanna make you finish it now! I would so make you watch it. <3

Lol well you are off to a dandy start. You can only get better from here on out. :D

Thank you! Your good thought are greatly appreciated. Why don't I go? Ahaha cause it would require I go there, and the beach is weird. jk. Too hot! Save me please. :eek:

Eh I haven't gone in there yet. It's like any other FC. You can go in and out as you want. Though I would wait till you get your Mog to go in there. Or whichever, they are nice in there. Albeit a bit random. xD Aww! I knew you would do both. You are just spoiling Zack now. <33333 Aerith wouldn't want it any other way. Yes, they will have a plentiful and happy life. :)

RAWR back! I see you aren't phased. You will be! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Oh you imature girl, you. <3 xD Aerithwasmaturelol.
    You always can message me or post. I'm usually on everyday. But I'm doing pretty fine how about you? I finally reached premium. :)
    Nice first .gif! :D I'd love to see what else you make later on~
    Yeah, it seems like Tumblr is the new Facebook now xD Everyone's going there.
    Harry Potter <3 Looking forward to that since I was so busy in school, I missed the first part of the seventh movie entirely when it was still playing in theaters and had to wait until it came out on DVD.

The "army" thing is just something we're playing around with, and our "enemies" are Demon Cats. So far, we've either been "making plans for the invasion of the Demon Cat planet" or just moogling around having fun~

Yeah, I was talking to Kiwi and we were actually both hoping you'd choose Aerith! :D
    I'll be happy to make you AerMog <3
    Haha oh boy... A whole year. A whole freaking year! Do you think you can wait that long? :eek: I really hope so! I bet it will be better than Tangled, though I'll have to wait and see. Won't I? You still haven't watched it? *shock*

No problem. <3 How interesting! You got into making gifs now? Wowee. How long ago? :D

Yeah good thoughts please. :) Uh huh, remember I live on the beach practically. It's been SUNNY and HOT! >_<

Oh you'll have to wait for Sign to give your rank. Though no worries, you can just talk normal and everything. These mogs just for fun and meeting new people. FOR NOW! jk. Unless you go into the mog army fc, uh lots of pages of fun and random. xD oops typo. I think it might be AERMOG. Awww both? Aerith could always plant the best flowers. I bet Zack loved them so. <3
    Plus our mog comrades already promised me nothing sad will happen to us. ;_;

Haha EVIL! Do what to others, to what others would do to you. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p *Immaturity* LOL.
    Haha I meant it in a nice way! :D Though yeah it's got to be good if already it's getting tons of hype. When is the exact date of it's release? It's like Tangled all over for me again. xD

Oh thank you! I'd love to be your excuse for coming on KHI! <3 Patience is the key, remember that missy. xD

She's been sick for awhile so that's not getting much better, though seems maybe a little better each day. Something good at least. ;_; Haha you would have loved it here then. Beach is so ehh okay.

Well okay then! It's official then. You will be AerMog then! :DDD Glad to have you then. <3 Finally another matching set! :))) Zack Mog was getting lonely and sad. You don't want that do you?

You stick your tongue at me a lot. Just saying. lol :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back