• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D.D.D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, it's among the first scenes of the Opening when Donald, Goofy and then Sora come out of the pages. It is really somewhat cute. The dive is fancy, but at least to me takes some time to get used to, lol. I only managed to become a "Silver diver" in the first run.
    Flowmotion also takes some time to get used to, but I'll practice in Traverse for a bit now as long as I don't yet have a drop gauge. ;P

The 3D is very smooth and if you put the 3D-Slider only up a third it doesn't strain the eyes at all.
    Yeah, totally awesome, the pages flying everywhere are almost popping out of the screen and when Sora shows up for the first time jumping out of that page it's almost as if he's jumping towards the player for a glomp, lol.

I just trashed Ursula, saw Ansem SoD for the first time and heard Yen Sid explaining stuff about Xehanort. Now on to the dive tutorial and then it's on to Traverse Town. *ggg*
    Yep, spoiled to the brim, but for me that doesn't take away from the sheer epicness of experiencing it myself.
    Just had the opening in 3D, soo friggin' awesome. Especially the last scene. <333
    I'm so eager to explore all that stuff, especially since Nomura said the database and chronicles hold confirmed info that was only vaguely hinted at in the games themselves.
    I'm just now choosing difficulty, proud of course. ;)
    Also, it looks as if I may not have those exact settings but I'm sure I can do something similar. It will just have to be more tedious :D
    Okay, thankees :) Do you like the set I made KK?

and yeah. Dang. I was like really now? Two long guns (I assume rifles or automatics) and a hand gun, and decked out in riot gear.
    It's the first time Europe got something earlier, although simultaneous Release dates would be way better anyways.
    Right now I'm reading the manual, and what I see already intrigues me. Besides the mementos (Flashback cutscenes) and the chronicles of the other games there's apparently also a detailed glossary over mysteries in the KH Universe like the Keyblade, Light and Darkness and the Keyblade War as well as a Character-Database.

Great, I think this one might be certainly a bit intriguing. ^__^
    Ah, excuse me, but what Continent were you on again? *ggg*.

Cause I've two bits of news, lol.
    One is that the next chapter is up, the other...I finally have KH: DDD now!!! ;P
    OHEMGEE. I figured out how to do trails, without having to do clipping masks. Theres this brush setting that rotates the brush while you move it, so it looks like a trail after you smudge it up :DDDDD

I will need to modify the tutorial but that helps a lot. Unfortunately the trails are going to be horridly tedious. I can always deviate from that and come up with my own thing, since you know, that is your signature technique.

Pablo recommended that I try messing with smudge brush settings because my smudging is beginning to look rather mundane, since it's all the same.
    xD never been told that b4 thank you~ lol i think im older than this xehanort so there shouldnt be much interest :rolleyes:
    i hope anyway i dont want his interest X'D
    Maybe. As long as he doesn't announce who he was. Square Enicks has been causing a buttload of trouble with Orphan. The mods are getting pissed. Also, rep is gone again :/

oh! check out the tag I made? It isn't as good as my last, unfortunately.
    He can't. Permabanned. As in never ever coming back. He begged the mods to ban him so he wouldn't come back and get harassed, unfortunately he loved it here, when people were nice. He sunk about 3000 posts or so here at that. I was going to apologize for other people's behavior but he was already banned.

:/
    OH I was thinking yesterday, while I was in bed:

I saw this guy leave in utter frustration over being negrepped and ganged up on when he posted. (I think that is why rep is gone) He asked to be permabanned. Seriously. Unfortunately, I think we have seen a decrease of activity because of the the jerks around here. They get sick of people bringing up the same stuff about KH (and I understand) but then they proceed to dog them, and insult them for not knowing how thoroughly discussed things have been. Still I honestly believe that its the last generation of member's fault that this site is loosing activity. They are only here mainly to socialize with the people they met here, not because they "OMG LOVE KH :DDDDD". I would like to bring that up to one of the higher ups and have them talk to the mods, who seem to be doing some of the dogging, otherwise it's old members who hide in FI and then come out every once in a while to sick a newbie.

EdgeMaverick left completely depressed and he legitly felt hated here, and half of the mods said man up. Stop complaining and leave. I don't understand why they need to be so hostile. One of the mods finally checked his rep box and saw a crap tone of neg rep bullshiz. He said some of it was probably deserved based on (seemingly) legit criticisms. (probably from other mods.)
    Just fine? I'm pretty good. It finally rained :DDDDD Best thunderstorm in a while happened last night.

Why thanks ;D I tried really hard.
    Oh also,

Well add it, maybe just write a little note after the spoiler tag that a fractal needs to be added before step three, and the layer needs to be set to dodge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back