• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crystal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My favorite character to play as is Ace. But I'm going to wait until I test out everyone before deciding on a favorite character based on their character, though I am partial to Trey merely because of the fact that he is an archer.

No. I bought the game 3 days after it was released from the store, but by that time, the first run copies were all sold out.
    Wow, you are actually on when I am! Did I tell you? I finally got a new computer!! <333

How you been? :D
    Yes, the focus of the games are students of a school that focuses on teaching magic. You've probably noticed that all of the characters are essentially wearing the same thing, right? They're uniforms :D

No, it's not that simple. Playing through T3B in Hard or higher and getting a large amount of achievements will get you Lightning's outfit for Aya. However, only if you've gotten a code in the T3B box (not actually in the game, but physically in the game box) will you be able to unlock Aya for Lightning. It's the same case as Cloud and Tifa's DLC.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where have you been ! >:C
    You realise I have been like this because of your disappearance!
    Yeah, there are 7 characters in the demo you can play as, as well as the two summons (though they require that you sacrifice a character in order to summon them). In total, the game will have 14 students to play as.

You have to have a first-run copy of The 3rd Birthday. That's the only one that includes the code. Or if you're lucky, someone online may be willing to give it up (that's how I got my Amano Tifa).

Ahh. Well I hope everything goes well!
    Yeah, it is! :D I highly recommend it if you haven't already tried it, even if there is the language barrier to deal with xD

I'm good. Been a bit busy with school though. How about you? Is everything okay?
    In Japan on October 13. There's no news of localization.

There are two ways. If you have a Japanese PSN account, you can download it from JPSN.
    Final Fantasy Network also has a direct link up from the official site. Just download it, and if you have a USB cable to connect the PSP to your computer, you can drag and drop the file manually.
    Not the game, but the demo from the United States of Odaiba event last month or so. It's free, and since the PSP is region free, we've all been playing it xD

It's really fun. I highly recommend it if you have the chance to play, even if it is in Japanese xD
    You really deserve it. I hope everything goes well!

Yeah. Or rather, I was anyways. I took a break to play 4 Heroes of Light, and now I'm taking a break from that to play more Tactics Ogre ^^
    They got worse?! DD:

My mom and I are trying to move... so I'm doing a lot of work around the house
    I'm okay. It's about 9:30 AM and I'm in school early because I did almost no hw this weekend >.<
    How about you?

Ahh, I see. Hope everything in the renovation went well!
    Nah. Summer only lasted 3 weeks. Then it's back to school for summer quarter. It's voluntary, but I still have to attend.

I just think she looks kind and gentle. And if there's something people here know about me, it's that I'm far too nice for my own good.
    Just getting tired of using it. Some variety every now and then is fine~
    Thanks! It's one of the shopkeepers of Mus Rattus from The World Ends With You. Not my favorite store, but I like her design ^^ I think it fits my personality lol.

Same. Stress, school, the usual.
    And no worries. Take your time~

RiMog is in my sig :3 Eventually I'm not going to use him at all, but yeah. He's in my sig.

How are you?
    I LOVE Mr. Taxi. One of the best Japanese songs. And Jessica's oookk. Shes pretty with blonde hair.
    Yeah I first liked them with Gee tooo. I loved Seohyun at that moment. But I mistook her for Yuri for the longest time X_X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back