• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crystal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's okay, no worries :3

I'm doing good ^^ School starts tomorrow, so I'm not really looking forward to it D:
    You are so nice! lol <3 Maybe then we could chat more!

Blah... It's hot right now as I currently write this. Send me rain please! ;_;
    Well, we have to paint a bunch. @___@ On Tuesday I have to start painting again.
    It's so hot! It's t-shirt and shorts weather now!

What's happening with your family? -hug-
    Yes, summer quarter. It's another 11 weeks of school, but should be okay? ^^
    Lol you should give me one of your laptops then! It wouldn't be a waste after all. xD

I don't know actually. All I know it's hot!!! Hot enough to start some fires actually not too far from where I live. xP
    Haha pretty much. I still say you have your computer though! :p

Uhh! These past two days here where hot!!!!! I couldn't stand it. I felt like I was gonna faint. xD
    All the moogles are really cute <3

I actually live half way up a hill... and England generally is cold so yes, I suppose so XD
    For car normal time 15 mintues, traffic time around 30 minutes, for the bus normal time around 1 hour... traffic time 1 - 2 hours... Those are bad days on the bus ;_;

Argh I have been denied the pictures once again D:
    Wrong password?
    I have this alternate E-Mail account and I can't get into it because I have completely forgotten the passwaord. It is very annoying.
    Thanks! :D

Almost done with 2/3 weeks of summer. I don't want to go back to school ;w;
    :D

Well, my mom and I are trying to move so I've been painting and packing stuff. Other than that, I've been going out and seeing some friends.
    So all in all I'm doing pretty good. I'm craving a bag of chips though. ;__;
    How're you? <3
    Eh haha. You aren't really missing out on anything actually. I just come on to respond to vm's. xD

It's boring, and hot! :p
    Yep, doesn't she look cute :3
    Your Aqua moogle looks great.

With how long it takes for us to get anything new for Versus I just try to keep it out of my mind. When is the next TGS again?
    The game will never come out, Square just wants to make you suffer XD

A traffic jam around your house must be super annoying! I don't get them as I live on a hill.
    Aww is it really worth those traffic jams? :p
    Intership is a horrible experience...

I finished all my exams on Monday and should be off for summer holidays soon X3
    Good luck on your midterm <3
    I love him too <3 He is some weird appearance cross between Cloud and Sasuke XD I could stare at him for ages <3 His sword does look quite interesting too.

Yes do it :3 I would be very happy XD

Prepare to go into rage mode then ;P
    Traffic jams are annoying wherever you go, stupid slow light changes >:C

I believe it's from one of the RikuXSora doujinshi not sure which, but it's from one of them, I could ask... Riku is looking good in it though XD
    So how are you today? :3
    Haha yes I think there is. I forget who though. You can ask Sign, then you guys can be the trio. xD

Yep I do. Have not fixed computer yet...

☆○◇□△◎Ωψφ♭♪™??←→??

Good luck on your midterm! :DDD
    AquaMog is so cute~! xD
    It's a great way for us to interact with each other as well! :D

Well, for now we just play along...
    I guess the missions are just interacting with the other troops?
    Welcome aboard, Kupo. Glad to have you with us.
    To you, AquaMog, I bestow the task of being in charge of our Marine operations. You will, of course, be given command over our diving chocobos. To this end I bestow upon you the rank of Marine Commodore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back