• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chakolat Strawberry

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• On Runescape I can get someone to un mute you if you want. All I'll need is your username.
    ttly
    We should get married and have beautiful children.
    You can give birth because I don't want to. <3
    haha thanks christina <3

and i agree there is tons of work, we're in the same grade right? sophomore? it's surprisingly going pretty well
    eh i don't really plan on staying just coming on because i wanted to know if anyone died or something special (no this place is still terribly boring lol)

nothing is up, at ALL D: my life is boring, i have a boyfriend now but still we have a boring life together

how about you?
    Yeah, I don't think there's nothing good on that I'd understand. Pretty much why I got flamed in a thread I made a while back.

The only show I wait every week for is South Park, and I think next year's the last season. And it's like 14 episodes per season now.
    Wow that must really suck. I feel sorry for you :/

My sister always watches Disney Channel, so therefore, I never usually watch TV, and just read or game. Or listen to music.
    Oh that sucks. Yeah, seventh grade like sucks or whatever. We got like three assignments over Thanksgiving break, and I finished them today. Plus some homework.

Bet that's nothing though compared to ninth grade, or whatever grade you're in.
    Lol really? I've re-read DH a bunch of times. I remember we played Quidditch at the midnight release. It was a bit awkward. We had to hold the broomsticks between our legs, and absolutely no flying! But it was still fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back