• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No I didn't mean for you to use as your avatar lol I just have like 20 different Kingdom Hearts pictures, No I haven't been repped I've posted like 20 times...
    It's a contemplation of like four different pictures. It's got all the Organization XIII members and then Sora and Roxas, and Mickey in the background. I'll send you a copy if you want
    Well, yeah, I guess you could look at it that way. To be honest, though, what your rep is really doesn't matter. Take what you were negrepped for into consideration, and try to do better next time. That's the only reason why we have rep.

Your description doesn't mean anything. It merely shows how many posts you have. Personally, there are some who have a lot of posts, but those posts didn't mean much. If the posts you do have are worthy posts, then you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Work hard to earn your green box. It'll be worth it, then.
    well, thank you very much, its good to hear some support. I don't, honestly, mind being disproven though. it makes it that much more interesting to think up new theories.
    Thanks. The people in my avatar are chibi-fied versions of Demyx and Zexion from KH.

No, I have never changed my name. I don't plan on it, either. I like my name.
    We don't rep people often because we're trying to balance out the repping. Before, we had rep whores (ones who had more rep than anyone else, but they deserved it) and then we had the people complaining because they never got rep. So, we had a set back. I don't get repped very often anymore. Umm... yesterday was the first time I was repped in... twelve days. So, I don't have a whole lot. But I'm not posting very often anymore, either, which is part of the reason for that. Plus, we're only allowed to rep 2 people within a twenty-four hour period, so people are being more selective about who they rep and why they rep. It's not about the post count, but how well you do in a thread. The people who have more posts are more known. They say things that are worth something, and are generally well respected, which is why they get more rep.

Rep isn't the most important thing. It's just a nice bonus. Don't freak out if you don't get any.

Also, I'm not too sure why the friend's thing switches around. It just might be the system's way of showing all of your friends on your box at any given time. It might also be a way of showing who's on at that given time when you're looking. Or it might be who posted last. I'm not too sure. You might want to ask a mod about that.
    what on Earth makes you think I'd know that? XD I'm not part of the staff or anything.
    Yeah, I'm doing alright. Eagerly awaiting to see how I do in the Hottest of the Hot contest, if not miserably.

I see Inferno in some of those possible names.

But eh, I would have got my name changed by then. To something far more awesome.
    :35:
    note to self
    when hit 1000 posts change name to

heart shaped yoyo
    yoyo of sorrow
    yoyo heart
    dark yoyo
    black yoyo
    yoyo inferno
    black pheonix (yoyo)
    dawn yoyo
    way to yoyo

any suggestions?
    :31:
    Heheh, well, we can just talk until that time. I only friend people I know, and I can't get to know you if we don't talk.

If you're lucky? Why would being my friend make you lucky?

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.
    oi i got a xion theory all planed out in my head cept for the way she was born... theres just way to many variables ': )
    Lol almost 1500 isn't that much. There are people here with 10,000+
    Keep making good posts and I'm sure you'll get there!

And thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back