• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If I ever did go pro I would probaley just give it to my family and friends and the rest to khi, there's nothing I would want to be, lol all I wear are some old converse, ripped jeans and a simple t shit.

*John shakes his head while finish anouther bottle of rum* And he's the smart one *with that John downs anouther bottle.
    LOL yeah I'm going back on tour, I was on it durning the four mouths I was gone, though it's more about the skateing than the money, still it would be nice to go pro one day, but I would probabley hate the fame, I'm not a rich and famoues kinda guy.

Your the only one that can do that, lol since Brol is one of the smartest, just make sure you don't run itno seph2's chara, that's my job.
    LOL well if ya go to cali I hope I'm still there, probabley not since the tour's starting up again before march but still, I miss skateboarding though, I made a bet that I can go two weeks without skateboarding, long story short I'm goign threw withdrawl, I can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need my board, I need the street, I need to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah he is, though he's pretty much not the talky type, more of the shrug and walk away, but not before shootnig.

It's werid but I never played rock band before, is it any good?
    Wow that's gotta hurt! Well I've learned how to do a 56 mctwist over to ramps now, though the first time I tryed it I busted my back. Anyway what's new
    LOL I lvoe to read ya coments on my album so I'll male sure to check it out dude, it's still not that latte were I am thouhg. Hey do ya remeber in the first page of the thread were I mentioed of the misadvenutes of Jonh and Brol fanfic, ya got any ideas for some of the plot, lol I got some but I wanna add yours to it to since you have a fanny sense of humor, it's mostley gonna be about the funny or dumb things are chara's do when everything is not all drama
    Hey thnaks man, but since ya the leader of the WH shouldn't ya have ya know guns, it's kinda hard to fight a war without one.
    WHEN YOU READ MY NEXT POST JUST GO WITH IT BROL AND ARTEM WILL MEET AGAIN i AM GOING TO MAKE MY CHARACTER bumb into Metis and Aine so let Artem help thoughs two character off the planets and go after Naito lol sorry for the big words did want to fix it lol
    Who ya telling, I just hope people sign up for the pmc groups too before I have to cut the undergronud off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back