• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• There great man but ya links aint working, no big deal just fix um when ya can. I'm gonna be adding the undergrond base to the album soon
    No prob dude, just tell me when ya done, I'm just adding some detail the the picturs in my album.
    Yeah me and seph already talked to the person who's charecter is going to die, it's a plot twister and it's a good chance durning the the events leading up to the death scene ya gonna cry, a tragic end to a tragic story.
    Well not gonna spoli anything after everyone get's a taste of what's the rp is like someone will die and someone new will come onto the screen.
    Ya do know that in time the undergronud will get robtic body parts, ya knwo for those who lost body parts.
    Ur the undergronud's main teach guy, threw ya, so be ready to get ya naem mentioned alot
    well Sleif just posted so now we just need was to post lol just out of cureosity what didd you have planned out for your interuption just cureous
    well me and ven just talked and we have decided thatyou need to interupt are battle lol just dont forget to skip my post again lol

Thekeyblademaker werent you in the White sword Alliance when it was up
    its okay that has happen to me to so truest me I dont blame you but I blame you well since we are going to be rping together lets start out on the right foot hello I am kkl lol
    um in the destiny island thread you have completely ignored my characters actions not trying to be mean but Artem wiped out the small army Naito released I even had ven read my post so he would be okay with it so and your characters have seem to also ignor the giant explosion Artem set off near the mansion.
    I gotta say though parts that got more most interested was when me char and yours interacted, it was funny stanre but still had drama in it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back