• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• YEah I should be getting some sleep to, though I'll probaley hit the hey in a couple of hours, later ya ;D.
    Always with a deeper meaning ey my friend? Bones will survire till the end, it's no secret that I'll kill him off around the ending of the rp. Though I'm extremly intresteed to see were ya going with all of this, some of my secrest won't be comeing till the enxt arc but ya got me intrested right now.
    she' won't chosse, one's like a dad the other's one like a brother. She'll just help Bone's to the meidcal lab and get him a metla arm then try to cheer Brol up. LOL best friend dies and she's still nice. I just can't wait to bring in Alex. I'm already makeing his temp up.
    she' won't chosse, one's like a dad the other's one like a brother. She'll just help Bone's to the meidcal lab and get him a metla arm then try to cheer Brol up. LOL best friend dies and she's still nice. I just can't wait to bring in Alex. I'm already makeing his temp up.
    LOL well when they get to the base they will be safe, no one knows were the baseis but members, but that will change by the 8 arc.

Damn man you messing up everyone, John's dead, Brol's missing a lung and Bones just doesn't have a right arm anymore. Thank god it's the future or these peopel would be in trouble.
    I say this with pride, I think it's a good thing we don't know what's going on in the others messed up coco head. Though I will make anouther temp for the war heroes, lol it looks like it's getting lonly on there side. I'm makeing three more temps, Alex, War heroes temp, and Mr. X
    Ya should, ya and muff are the other two co owenrs of the RP. Though I alerady told seph about the time skip. most of the arcs will be eitehr at least a mouth or a couple of weeks apart.
    Yeah that's cool, lol I saw it, I have to make some long post for DD, Sahara and a bones, you do know you can do whatever ya want with him too, he is a NPC. The seacond arc is comeing soon so get ready, the next arc goes two mouths later.
    Long rp, best to belive there will be more people dieing in it, that is war my friend,

Night ya, make sure when you sleep a hoker doesn't mount you and claim your her bastard child's daddy.
    Whatever ya say ya. Though I hear what ya saying I only make rp's that aren't around at all. Though I gave my Death note rp to seph2 and I can't wait till he puts it up and see all the changes he's made. In the comeing mouth or two I'm thinking about doing a GTA, western and ff8 rp.
    LOL you'll find a job ya love one day, it's always around the coner drinking scotch with a cheep germent hooker.

Anyway I don't know woh doesn't but they shouldn't. So Brol ya got any other rp''s ya made?
    Alight man, I'm just gonna be posting allot, lol I love sleeping in late, I luv my job, I luv rum!
    LOl yeah that sad, but like I said John's story isen't over. Though since there's anouther chara I'ev been iching to bring back, Alex Valentino, lol not dead just in prision.
    I see, how come you give up on all the RP's you make???? Well, i'm not going to join any of yours again cuz you always give up on 'em.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back