• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blink Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

7 princesses' worlds in BirthBySleep

yeah its pointless seeing jasmine and alice again as we know how they were kidnapped. But i would rather revisit wonderland than agrabah. But i could be wrong, but i think agrabah is confirmed which sucks.
  2. B

Worlds for Birth By Sleep (From the previous games)

Are they actually confirmed? Cos it would be interesting to go back to wonderland. maybe see tweedle dee and dum and mad hatter. although i don't know how that would work as alice never spent 10 years in wonderland. And i know i've said this before, but it i think it sucks that agrabah returned...
  3. B

Pixar worlds in 358/2

I voted toy story, bugs life and monsters inc. i would have also chosen incredibles as well. But toy story as kids wouldn't work. toys don't grow up like living things, their made as either kids, adults, dinosaurs etc.
  4. B

Do you think "The Emperor's New Groove" world should be in BBS?

how would it mess up the story line?
  5. B

i don't think making up enemies and bosses wouldn't be that hard for emperors new groove. I mean if cinderella is in BBS and there weren't really any enemies in that, i'm sure they could just make up a nobody/heartless enemy for emperors new groove as well..
  6. B

yeah it would be good. I wouldn't really mind whether it appeared in bbs or 3.
  7. B

Worlds that you REALLY want in BBS?

anastasia isn't disney. its a 20th century fox movie
  8. B

because those worlds would suck. Humans would be boring. And the disney version was with animals. You'd have robin hood in your party and maybe little john if they were to do it.
  9. B

Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Toy Story, Hunchback, black cauldron and sword in the stone. Any new disney worlds though i'm happy with.
  10. B

Which BBS world (that we know so far) are you most excited for?

Sleeping Beauty, snow white and cinderella as they're new disney world. The one i'm least excited about is agrabah.
  11. B

Alice in Wonderland + Beauty and the Beast in BBS?

I'd assume that it'd be lewis carroll's descendents who own the rights, unless he sold the rights to other people. I'm sure disney could get permission though, especially as tim burtons making a remake in a few years time of it. It'd be cool if they did make those characters though.
  12. B

i was talking about the jabberwocky. Not the trickmaster from 1 who was made up. The jabberwocky was in alice in wonderland the book, but i didn't think it was in the film. All i was saying was i wasn't sure whether disney could use the characters as they didn't use them in the film. They might...
  13. B

If disney had the rights to that character then that would be good. I'm not sure whether he appeared in the disney film though. And i'd love to see tweedle dee and dum and meet the march hare and mad hatter in person. But i'm still not that sure whether those 2 worlds will appear though.
  14. B

twilight prince i agree with you. And i still don't see how beasts castle can work either. Unless you just see belle and gaston in the village or something. or you change the story and say beast got cursed 10 years earlier. Even though i think in the film they said it was 18 years ago or so when...
  15. B

i don't really see how beauty and the beast would work since they hadn't met 10 years earlier. But since agrabah is there, it wouldn't surprise me that they'd be lazy and throw those 2 worlds in again.
Back