• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which BBS world (that we know so far) are you most excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which BBS world you most excited for?

• Agrabah (Alladin)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Snow White

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Olympous Collesium (Hercules)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Radient Garden (Hollow Bastion)

• Twilight Town

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Destiney Island

• Gathering Place (Sunset Herizion)

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Title self explantory....anyways IMO the world that I'm looking forward to most is proabley Radient Garden, and Sleeping Beauty world. So how about you???

Stars

リク
Sleeping Beauty, Gathering Place, Cinderella, Olympus Collisuem and Radiant Garden.
Most excited will be Radiant Garden and Gathering Place

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i wanted to see the Princesses of Hearts' worlds,so Cinderella,Snow White and Sleeping Beauty

Blue

home is where the heart is
Gathering Place.

Although I must say that I'm also excited for Twilight Town,because this is where the 14th member's true identity will be revealed.

Blink Me

Sleeping Beauty, snow white and cinderella as they're new disney world. The one i'm least excited about is agrabah.

rv2nobody

I would like to see more worlds that are not "Disney" generally in the game.In BBS I'll go with Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion),Twilight Town,Destiny Island and Gathering Place.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, from what I have been able to discern, Gathering Place won't be a playable world, but I'm looking forward to it the most. I'm really curious as to what that place is...

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i'd like to see radiant garden in it's former glory and see what acually happend for it to end up being called the ruins of hollow bastion
~sleeping beauty's world. i hear terra's teaming up w/ maleficent for some desprate reason of his...

Last edited:

Erlix

Olympous Collesium,Radient Garden,Twilight Town,Destiney Island,Gathering Place those are the best ones.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, here's my choices..

The Gathering Place - because if it's the main world, it should have a decent story.

Twilight Town - I would love to find out, what purpose this will have in BBS.

Radiant Garden - Possibly, we can meet a few of Organization XIII's members (and Ansem the Wise).. before they became nobodies. Who knows, maybe, there's a few of them, besides the original Apprintices, there..

Sleepy Beauty - If only for Maleficent's purpose and her dialogue with Terra. (I want to know) Also, if it appears, the Dragon.. of course.

Destiny Islands - This would be great because we can finally know, just who, made that keyhole appear in Riku's view.. in that flashback in KH1. Also, Ven's dialogue, there, is something that I want to know.

D

Dexter

Well the only reason I'm excited for Sleeping Beautys world is because appearantley this is where Terra falls for the darkness and begins to work with Maleifcent...................and because it's one of meh favorite movies..............//

D

Dexter

Well here's how the worlds rank so far....................

7. Agrabah
6.Olymous Collesium
5.Cinderella
4. Snow White + Destiney Island
3. Radient Garden + Twilight Town
2. Sleeping Beauty
1. Gathering Place

So looks like the top 3 most anticipated worlds are Radient Garden, Twilight Town, Sleeping Beauty, and Gathering Place..............//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back