• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pixar worlds in 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Pixar Worlds in 358/2 (limit 3 per person)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Toy Story
WallE
("WALL-E is the story of the last little robot on Earth. He is a robot and his programming was to help clean up. You see, it's set way in the future. Through consumerism, rampant, unchecked consumerism, the Earth was covered with trash. And to clean up, everyone had to leave Earth and set in place millions of these little robots that went around to clean up the trash and make Earth habitable again.)
Well, the cleanup program failed with the exception of this one little robot and he's left on Earth doing his duty all alone. But it's not a story about science fiction. It's a love story, because, you see, WALL·E falls in love with EVE, a robot from a probe that comes down to check on Earth, and she's left there to check on and see how things are going and he absolutely falls in love with her".
Bug's Life
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Monster's Inc.
Cars
Rattatoullie
Up ()"coming-of-old-age story" about a seventy-something guy who lives in a house that "looks like your grandparents' house smelled." He befriends a clueless young Wilderness Ranger and gets into lots of altercations. Says Pixar: "Our hero travels the globe, fights beasts and villains and eats dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon."
Toy Story As kids
Limit 3 Votes a Person

A

Anima Relic

^You made the same thread only changed games -_- I keep my same choices as in BBS. :glare:

A

Anima Relic

^By Kids, you mean the toys would be kid versions of themselves or what?

A

Anima Relic

^Once again, there is nothing you can do about it so either shut up and stop posting or shut up and deal with it :glare:

kh is ba

Most everybody will keep their same choices so why didn't you just make one thread. This thread is a complete waste, only one needed.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
I say Finding Nemo, though i wouldnt mind fighting with buzz lightyear either. Nemo would be cool because organization members could be fish and it could take over the role of the Atlantica that was butchered in kh2.

Last edited:

Aluminumticket

Oh, god, that would rock.

Wait, but then... Would Roxas end up being a seahorse or something? And to see Nemo, would he end up being fishnapped?

Plus, Axel'd be like 'RAJGJHASJJGKJAGHAHGH' throughout the whole thing, since he's fire based.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^You made the same thread only changed games -_- I keep my same choices as in BBS. :glare:
Lol. COPIED THREAD IS COPIED.

Once again, old topic is old...
OLD STATEMENT IS OLD.

wow.... no good ones... i bet their related to disney...
BLASPHEMY!!! there are plenty of good films there. but yes Disney owns Pixar. however Pixar is 30 times better than Disney.

DT would LOVE to see Pixar films in KH however i doubt we'll see any in 358/2 more likely we'll see them in KH3.

Rix

:)
Awards
huh? where is the posts I made? Or is this another thread that is exactly alike the other? :/

Blink Me

I voted toy story, bugs life and monsters inc. i would have also chosen incredibles as well. But toy story as kids wouldn't work. toys don't grow up like living things, their made as either kids, adults, dinosaurs etc.

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm.. can I just ask about something? what is WallE and UP? never heard of any of them... :p

Bh325

Well, I'm not quite sure, but a Bug's Life world might be fun, since it would be different. Giant grass, fighting bug-heartless, huge waterdrops and a possibility to drown in a waterpond. Or then UP, the story seems interesting though it's not out yet.: toungesmile:

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Shame, but I don't think Pixar would work so well in the KH universe. I can't seem to picture any of those films being made to fit the themes in KH, either (although, there are so many filler worlds now-a-days, why the hell not?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back