• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds that you REALLY want in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BBS world that you want to appear!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bh325

Treasure Planet because it would be different, with pirate stories and sci-fi combined. I liked the movie, and the world could be fun.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Toy Story.. dunno I liked the movie and the characters would be tiny like in wonderland ~
I want Toy Story to, to show up in Kingdom Hearts, but Id rather it not be until the arrival of KH3, when that comes how 240938494083204 years from now.
I dont think itd fit well in BBS, from what we've heard.
>.<

Robin Hood I want.
I loved Neverland, and I could see it fitting in with BBS, providing Wendy and her bro arent there.
Id LOVE to see fantasia and the sword and the stone, too.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
From the list of Disney worlds there, I chose Sword in the Stone because I really like that world. From other worlds, I want the original Zanarkand from FFX/FFX-2 or the original Midgar from FFVII.

xZora

I was wondreing about Anastasia's world.. those demon things use to scare me when I was little... I mean they could easily be changed into the new looking enemy...

Yeah, an Anastasia world would be cool! And I'd definitely love to see a Treasure Planet world sometime (maybe not in BBS though) :D It's my favorite movie :)

Blink Me

Yeah, an Anastasia world would be cool! And I'd definitely love to see a Treasure Planet world sometime (maybe not in BBS though) :D It's my favorite movie :)

anastasia isn't disney. its a 20th century fox movie

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I just want worlds that are from older disney movies, like sleeping beauty, sword in the stone, jungle book, etc. I think that would make more sense to the time period of BBS.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It was hard to choose really on this thing but those might be the maybe worlds. So I just picked the Hunchback of Notre Dame though I want all those worlds to be included BUT I think I would love to see a definate Pixar World in there.....since I love Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and Monster's Inc. :D

So yeah, otherwise, can't wait to see!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hunchback of Notre Dame, Black Cauldron, Fanatasia, Sword in the Stone, and other (Atlantis).

Those are the five. Fanatasia, because Mickey is possibly in training. Sword in the Stone, so I can see how Merlin gets wrapped up into all of this series. Atlantis, because it needs to make KH appearence and Atlantica would be ackward, since Ariel would be pretty young. The other two just, need to be in this game.

D

Dexter

Well here are the 2 worlds that IMO can realistically appear in BBS.

1. Neverland- Since it takes 10 years in the past Wendy and her brothers won't appear. Captain Hook is working with Terra (since appearntley he's doing the Riku and is working with all the villans) to capture Peter Pan. Terra goes all around Neverland trying to capture Peter Pan until the final showdown where Terra and Peter Pan fight on Capt. Hook ship. PLus it could show Capt. Hook loosing his hand to the crocodile. Besides the fact that it would fit wonderfully in BBS without any plotholes Nomura also mentioned in his kh2 interveiws that kh2 was orginally supposed to feature Neverland. But since POTC was the new "hot" movie for Disney Nomura was forced to add it in kh2. But since Nomura couldn't have 2 Pirates world in kh2 he decided to cut off Neverland, unfortantley. So now there's no reason in the world why Nomura can't add it in BBS. I mean for starters BBS is going with more of a "old-school" disney style. So what is better than one of Disney's most famous movie? Also other pirates worlds like POTC, and Treasure Planet either wont fit in the BBS time-line, or dosn't fit in with the worlds that they have now. So yeah I believe 100% that Neverland is the next confirmed world for BBS!

2. Black Cauldron- Nomura said that BBS will be the darkest kh game. So what's better than one of Disney's most darkest movies? Black Cauldron could easily fit in, plus a battle with the skull king would be AWSOME! Also we could fight his minions and goblins and all that good stuff. It's a classic, it's dark, there isn't a world like it. It's a shoe in and a fan-favorite................//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back