• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 princesses' worlds in BirthBySleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
so yeah i was thinking about the seven princesses and how Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderella's world have been shown in many of the BBS.my point is is that what if BBS also in terms establishes the seven princesses of hearts...since so many of their worlds are in the scans(like Terra and Ven fighting outside the dwarves hut, fighting in Aurora's castle[!?], and Ven with Cinderella...plus Malifeciant talking to Terra)what do you think?

Xearual from Aet

Judging as Terra has some sort of Connection to Maleficent in some way possibly, and they have told of the Princesses worlds, more than likely, they will be in this game.

RikusGaurdian

I also agree, I think this is where Malificent first heard of the princess's power from MX and is trying to capture them.

TerrasSecret

Originally Posted by LlaveEspada 0
like Terra and Ven fighting outside the dwarves hut

im quite sure that wasnt the dwarves hut. it looked more to be that house by the tea party in wonderland. i may be wrong though as this is just off memory. but i agree, that would be a great idea to visit all their worlds to introduce them. but keep in mind, "how does this all fit together"? VAT are from 10 years in the past... why are all the scenes (including ven standing by cinderella), why doesnt she look younger? she should look 10 years younger?

TerrasSecret

Originally Posted by TerrasSecret
im quite sure that wasnt the dwarves hut. it looked more to be that house by the tea party in wonderland. i may be wrong though as this is just off memory.

Much apology. i looked at the scans. Definately not wonderland. You were right. Sorry bro

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Places that's already been visited by Sora and are homeworlds for PoH probly won't be shown, like Wonderland or Aggrabah. Alice would be, what, two? But for the older PoH yeah, maybe.

Blink Me

Places that's already been visited by Sora and are homeworlds for PoH probly won't be shown, like Wonderland or Aggrabah. Alice would be, what, two? But for the older PoH yeah, maybe.

yeah its pointless seeing jasmine and alice again as we know how they were kidnapped. But i would rather revisit wonderland than agrabah. But i could be wrong, but i think agrabah is confirmed which sucks.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Unfortunately Wonderland is impossible to revisit, as it was really only Alice's dream. How they'd do Aggrabah I have no idea, since it's in the past and all. However, I'd really like to see Aurora's homeworld, and Snow White's I think has been confirmed.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Birth by Sleep is definately related to the 7 princess of heart. There is a strong connection, I think.
We'll see Aurora, Jasmine (Agrabah is a confirmed world in BBS), Cinderella, Snow White, BelleAND MAYBE LITTLE KAIRI!!! Alice and Wonderland, are not confirmed for BBS, but its a confirmed world in 358 over 2 Days.

And offtopic:
I think we will meet Leon and Co. in Birth by Sleep. I know that. In KH I, at the begin, King Mickey have written a letter for Donald. He said they got to search for the Keyblade weilder. And LEON WILL HELP THEM. I think Mickey knows Leon from the past, they are friends. Im very looking forward to see them again <3.

A

Anima Relic

In the Disney Worlds they age in their own time, for example, in Hercules, he goes from a teen to an adult, but in Cinderella, she's still the same age, there was no years that went by.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
I guess so. Which brings back the possibility that Wonderland might be in BBS. If they do most of the PoH's world because of the PoHs, then they would do all the PoHs. Right? And if each place has it's own timeline, then Wonderland makes sense with Alice in it. And she'd probly be the same age...right? I think I confused myself....

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
I guess so. Which brings back the possibility that Wonderland might be in BBS. If they do most of the PoH's world because of the PoHs, then they would do all the PoHs. Right? And if each place has it's own timeline, then Wonderland makes sense with Alice in it. And she'd probly be the same age...right? I think I confused myself....

you have confused me also but even ten years in the past is over doing it a little bit for alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back