• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alice in Wonderland + Beauty and the Beast in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well that's what Nomura gets paid for is to find out how everything fits in. Besides there not being lazy there adding ALL of the Princess of Hearts worlds for a reason.....

Well yeah but maybe at that time, the Princess of Heart was somebody other than Alice. Maybe when one PoH can't perform whatever purpose they have, the title passes on to another pure heart. (Sounds like Miss America I know, but you get my idea. XD)

I think Disney knows fairwell that kingdom hearts is a huge cash cow, and only succsefull game for them. So I bet Disney will allow Nomura to do whatever he wants. Anyway in kh1 not all of the Disney World followed the exact story from the movies...

Well them giving Halloween Town a story to fit Kh1 isn't exactly the same as coming up with a brand new story for a 3 year old Alice living in Wonderland. There's a lot more to come up with, seeing as how Alice has never been shown as a 3 year old and therefore, coming up with a new story where she isn't in Wonderland would be a bigger change.

Well we don't even know why VAT is going to any of the Princess of Hearts worlds....//

True, but we know there's some reason for going, most likely involving the Princesses. And how could they show VAT doing anything involving Alice if she's practically a baby at the time? And keep in mind that she doesn't go to Wonderland for another ten years like I said. There wouldn't be much they could do, which I will talk about a little later.

Well who says that time flows the same time as the human world? So I'm saying 10 years in our world might just 1 year in Wonderland....

*shakes head* This has been discussed before in another thread. Not to say me and this other person debating were right, but this time thing doesn't make sense. If what you say was true, and time flowed differently in every world, then that could mean that Sora, Donald and Goofy could end up on a world at the same time as VAT, due to the time difference. And besides, they're making Hercules younger, along with Aladdin most likely.

There's alot in the story they could do without Alice!

With Alice being 3? What could they possibly do? They can't really go to Wonderland itself as Alice herself hasn't gone there and doesn't for another ten years or so. VAT would be walking around Alice's hometown. (Can somebody clear that up, where does Alice live?) And that wouldn't be too great a world.

And just to let you know, I mean no offense when I debate like this. Just debating. I point this out because i've had people get angry for me doing this. ^.^;

Blink Me

twilight prince i agree with you. And i still don't see how beasts castle can work either. Unless you just see belle and gaston in the village or something. or you change the story and say beast got cursed 10 years earlier. Even though i think in the film they said it was 18 years ago or so when he was cursed.

D

Dexter

I mean yeah I agree with you about there isn't that much they can do with a 3-5 year old Alice. But then again Agrabah is in BBS and Jasmine never had a story or a movie about her being 5-10 year old in Alladin. Yet! Agrabah is in BBS, why? Because it's a PoH world......//

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I mean yeah I agree with you about there isn't that much they can do with a 3-5 year old Alice. But then again Agrabah is in BBS and Jasmine never had a story or a movie about her being 5-10 year old in Alladin. Yet! Agrabah is in BBS, why? Because it's a PoH world......//

Well how old were Aladdin and Jasmine supposed to be in the the Aladdin movies? Strange. I don't know how they're gonna do it, but an 8 year old Aladdin is better than a 3 year old Alice yknow? And Jafar would probably still be around so there'd be something to do there in Agrabah. In Alice's world, like I said, you'd just be in some random town.

D

Dexter

The Twilight Prince this debate can go on all day long. My whole point is that I believe that Alice in Wonder and Beauty and the Beast are the next 2 worlds to be confirmed. You have valid points but me and you both have 2 diffrent opinions on this issue. Anyway let's see how it'll turn out but if I bet that Alice and Beauty are the next worlds. Peace........//

Dragoryu

How about the Jabberwocky for Wonderland. Anyone?
Terra or Ven could be the boy in the poem, considering he never had a name. And the Jabberwock seems like someone/thing that could steal a baby *cough* three-year-old Alice*cough*

D

Dexter

Terra or Ven could be the boy in the poem, considering he never had a name. And the Jabberwock seems like someone/thing that could steal a baby *cough* three-year-old Alice*cough*

Excellent idea Dragonryu! I could defintley see Nomura doing this...the story could work like this:

The Jabberwocky steals a very young Alice (3-5 years old) from London (or wherever she lives) down the rabbit hole. Terra is informed of this and has to save Alice from the Jabberwocky but during this he'll be stopping along many famous places from the movie like the Lotus Forest, the Rabbit Village, and the Mad Hatter dining table. Eventually Terra will cath up with Jabberwocky and save the Princess of Heart Alice and return her back to her home world!

....Now that sounds really pausible and somthing that Nomura could use...........//

Blink Me

If disney had the rights to that character then that would be good. I'm not sure whether he appeared in the disney film though. And i'd love to see tweedle dee and dum and meet the march hare and mad hatter in person. But i'm still not that sure whether those 2 worlds will appear though.

[√]Genuflect
And also, all the worlds mite not be in it, cos dont forget iin KH1, Cinderella n Aurora's worlds werent in it
It was destroyed!!
Didn't you read the translated scans?

D

Dexter

If disney had the rights to that character then that would be good

Why would Disney need the rights to a made up boss battle creature? Nomura used it in kh1 and there was no problem so ehy can't it be in BBS???

Blink Me

Why would Disney need the rights to a made up boss battle creature? Nomura used it in kh1 and there was no problem so ehy can't it be in BBS???

i was talking about the jabberwocky. Not the trickmaster from 1 who was made up. The jabberwocky was in alice in wonderland the book, but i didn't think it was in the film. All i was saying was i wasn't sure whether disney could use the characters as they didn't use them in the film. They might for all i know and it'd be a good idea. I'd want to see humpty dumpty as well as he appeared in the books apparently.

D

Dexter

i was talking about the jabberwocky. Not the trickmaster from 1 who was made up. The jabberwocky was in alice in wonderland the book, but i didn't think it was in the film. All i was saying was i wasn't sure whether disney could use the characters as they didn't use them in the film. They might for all i know and it'd be a good idea. I'd want to see humpty dumpty as well as he appeared in the books apparently.

Ah, sorry I thought you were talking about the trickmaster. Anyway yeah I don't know if Disney can acutally grab those characters since they weren't in the Alice in Wonderland movie. Hmmm yeah I don't about that........

Dragoryu

Well, Jabberwocky has been used in many works, so it doesn't seem too hard to get permission to use it. Anybody know who it's copyrighted to? Then again, I wonder if Disney will let them do that... Maybe it could be one of the new enemies modeled after the Jabberwock?

Blink Me

Well, Jabberwocky has been used in many works, so it doesn't seem too hard to get permission to use it. Anybody know who it's copyrighted to? Then again, I wonder if Disney will let them do that... Maybe it could be one of the new enemies modeled after the Jabberwock?

I'd assume that it'd be lewis carroll's descendents who own the rights, unless he sold the rights to other people. I'm sure disney could get permission though, especially as tim burtons making a remake in a few years time of it. It'd be cool if they did make those characters though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back