• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds that you REALLY want in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BBS world that you want to appear!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Okay so I compiled a list of worlds that people have been dyin for to be in BBS. So I'm gonna let you guys choose and pick the world that you want most for BBS....................//

Aurum-Femina

Maybe some of the older stuff, like the Jungle Book and Sword in the Stone (which could play a good back story on Merlin).

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Hmm. I like the idea with Fantasia. BBS does play during the time Mickey is an apprentice of Yen Sid, right?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
HOND, Peter Pan, Fantasia, Treasure Planet would be nice. =]

and 1 Other= Midgar.

It wouldn't hurt to add an FF world onto it, but I understand how Nomura wants to keep them seperate as possible.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I'm not really sure what I want...
I want somthing that fits into it being older... butthen again I don't think we will be able to have the more childish ones, I dunno V.A.T don't seem.. That way.... I was wondreing about Anastasia's world.. those demon things use to scare me when I was little... I mean they could easily be changed into the new looking enemy... I'm hoping we'll have neverland back when we have Sora back... I dunno it just seems to suit him...

Blink Me

Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Toy Story, Hunchback, black cauldron and sword in the stone. Any new disney worlds though i'm happy with.

Rix

:)
Awards
I wonder what the main characters would look like in a Robin Hood world.. If they were goig to be animals or humans.. But I hope humans then:p If they were animals I guess Terra would be a fox like Robin Hood:p

Blink Me

whats up with the disney????? what about the good stuff, like spira, and midgar....

because those worlds would suck.

I wonder what the main characters would look like in a Robin Hood world.. If they were goig to be animals or humans.. But I hope humans then:p If they were animals I guess Terra would be a fox like Robin Hood:p

Humans would be boring. And the disney version was with animals. You'd have robin hood in your party and maybe little john if they were to do it.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I would like at LEAST 1 FF world. Cuz if u think about it, there is barely any FF in KH (compared to Disney). We have 2 worlds that are KH based where they added FF charecters, but thats it (cides Auron).

Now I'm not saying they should make KH compleatly FF based worlds (cuz that would get boring fast), but is 1 world too much to ask for???

Rix

:)
Awards
I would like at LEAST 1 FF world. Cuz if u think about it, there is barely any FF in KH (compared to Disney). We have 2 worlds that are KH based where they added FF charecters, but thats it (cides Auron).

Now I'm not saying they should make KH compleatly FF based worlds (cuz that would get boring fast), but is 1 world too much to ask for???

KH is actually more a Disney game than a FF game.. Actually it is not a FF game at all and the FF characters are considered as guests characters in the game...

Chupacabra

I want Neverland just because you could fly around.. and I like Peter Pan.
Treasure Planet cause it's an interesting world and it would suit th appearance of the main characters.

Toy Story.. dunno I liked the movie and the characters would be tiny like in wonderland ~

tdc456

i don't really like the whole list of worlds
the only one i would want in any way would be Robin Hood
the version with the animals of course
other than that i dont really think that one or two of them could work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back