• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bemmers789
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh cool it's exactly the same here in the United States :) and good luck in hollow bastion (you're gonna need it :/)
    Mmmm.
    Not majorly but yeh we do. Like we get presents for and from our dates and stuff but we don't hold any festivals that I know of.
    Nothin much :) how bout u? In re:coded, im currently battling a pretty tough boss (I won't spoil u tho ^^) Do you guys celebrate Valentine's Day in Australia?
    Ah yeah I was actually over the edge when it ended. I got lucky because I would've died :p The Jafar boss fight is beyond easy, just to give you a heads up ^^
    Yeah. I got through it though!
    XD.
    I suck at the moment though cause I keep falling.
    Oh yeah the part after that is kindof annoying...that ghost Jafar in the timed thing was a real trip, huh? :p
    At the moment I am at the part where you have to go on the grey blocks that fall, inside of the Cave of Wonders...
    Haha thanks :D Oh, you beat them? Awesome ^^ I'm working on getting through Agrabah (a second visit, but i won't spoil you ;) ) Stupid damage blox....What part are you at in Agrabah?
    Hi, bemms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Fallen Prince Hey thanks and yeah I did it ^^

@LightandDark Yeah seriously I'm gonna try and get through it to level up some more
    Yeah even though your rewards will decrease, it's pretty much worth it to get through it. And later on, you can even tackle 15 layers of the Coliseum o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back