• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Avalon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

kh2 poll

I'd go with Leon in Hollow Bastion.
  2. A

Most Annoying Heartless

Oh god yes. Defenders were little devils.
  3. A

Burger King Cologne

Burger King releases meat-scented cologne - Telegraph I really can't see who would buy this. Or even who would be attracted to someone wearing it, other then a really fat woman of course. It's a little sickening to see this. It's basically marketed at Americans. But nonetheless, I guess you...
  4. A

Poor Namine.

Best Transition ever? But In all seriousness, you can't judge voices yet. You have no clue what they will sound like. Just because you have heard them talk in a show or movie or something else doesn't mean they will sound the same. They could do many things to change their voice around. Can't...
  5. A

???

His hair on the cover isn't all that bad. Its more of a dirty blonde to me. But just plain blonde... wouldn't want that
  6. A

???

... I couldn't even begin to imagine how much I would hate Sora with Blonde hair. And yet, there will still be people complaining about it.
  7. A

Hardest boss?

Xaldin was the hardest by far. Really still couldn't call him "hard" Since, none of the bosses are truly hard. Not easy but.. rather ehh kinda medium-low difficulty.
  8. A

dark soldier=xemnas?

That is true but you can't prove that Xehanort is not the UEM either.
  9. A

Adult Swim and Anime

What Anime shows would you like to see be put on Adult Swim? For me it would have to be 1.Yu Yu Hakusho 2.Hellsing 3.Ninja Scroll 4.Mobile Suit Gundam 5.Vandread (had to put a funny one on here) Didn't know if i should of put this in televison. It had to do with anime so i put it here.
  10. A

KH2:FM+ secret trailer

maybe he hates youtube? Did you ever think of that?
  11. A

Organization XIII

Never use computer in school... v_v.. people use your account for dumb things like this. EDIT// Closed =D
  12. A

Organization XIII Math

i also did some thing with the org members using math. It is a little different then what this one is. If you want to check it out it is in the nonsense forum. It's called Organization XIII
  13. A

Summer Movies

Out of all the movies that are coming out this summer which one is going to be the best and make the most money?
  14. A

Favorite keyblade in KH2

My favorite has to be the one we get from auron
  15. A

Say whatever you want to say

just thought i make one. well people let it all out