• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Burger King Cologne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
1229137814943.jpg

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Great, now people who eat at Burger King everyday can smell like the meat they love when the walk out. Ah such joy. Really, how stupid are people?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hahaha!! This cracks me up! I knew that Burger King had some stupid marketing ideas, with their pedophilic mascot and all, but cologne?
I'm now completely convinced that the CEO of Burger King is on some sort of illegal drug.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Who would buy a meat scented cologne, that sounds very odd.
Of course there is one crazy weirdo who wants to say 'I want to smell like meat.' but honestly,
I don't think many people would like that idea. Is it just to make sure their company becomes "better"?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
They're actually serious. lol said:
The site proudly proclaims to prospective buyers: "The Whopper sandwich is America's favourite burger," before going on to extol the virtues of a perfume that smells like cooked meat.

"Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold ... now you can set the mood for whatever you're in the mood for."

Bold print is just too good. :D

Meat cologne--it's obviously for the bitches. The ones that bark, mind you.

ONIZO201

HA HA HA HA HA HA!! This would make a great joke present for people we know who love burger king. Just take off the label if it's removable and casually hand it to them and I can just image the look on the persons face once they realize that once they put some of it on they smell just like a whopper.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Not any American I know. I mean, come on, we can be pretty stupid, but really... I don't think we'd settle that low... Then again, I might be optimistic.

LOL, I can see a commercial for this. The Burger King is trying some of the cologne, and decides that he likes it, knowing that it smells exactly the best way to market his whoppers, and proceeds to fervently spritz said cologne all over his fat and ugly plastic body. Then, he accidently spritzes into his mouth, chokes, and goes into heart failure, because the meat and fat made direct contact with his heart.

And he dies, thus ending the reign of the King.

... well, maybe a commercial in a world where people actually see the stupidity of their actions.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'd say the biggest "fail" here is any one who takes this as seriously as you all have.

It's meant as a joke, probably doesn't even work.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Of course it won't work.

...if you want to get laid.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Of course it won't work.

...if you want to get laid.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I heard about this on the news a few days ago.

I just couldent stop laughing .

Im considering buying this to fuck with my brother. Asshole wears way to much cologne. I'll just switch out whatever he has with the BK shit and see what happens.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
why don't you get a little closer to my double whopper with extra mayo back at my place eh??

i may have to get some of this for the lulz factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back