• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Annoying Heartless

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth.Baker

Out of that list, I'd say defenders for sure. I also really hate the large bodies. I basically hate the ones where you have to run around the back to attack them. It's obnoxious. >>

D

The KR3W
Defenders were sooooo annoying. When you sometimes jump around they turn around and attack you.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Wyverns. Sometimes in Hollow Bastion they fligh off the ledge, then when ou got to attack them, you end up falling off the Castle. I hate that so much.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Are Defenders those with the fat bellys, which you have to attack from behind?

Then I'm going to vote for Defenders.

Those are Large Bodies. Defenders work the same way, except they have a shield instead of a fat belly.

But Defenders were impossible in Kh1.

Neoshadows weren't a problem for me, though.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm.. does everybody know that we are talking about the heartless in CoM here? You can't fall down at HB in CoM...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Hmmm.. does everybody know that we are talking about the heartless in CoM here? You can't fall down at HB in CoM...

In that case.....the Defenders were still the hardest, with Large Bodies in a close second.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Defenders using those Fire attacks only made battling a bunch of them more annoying. Sometimes they'd turn around when I'm in the middle of Ars Arcanum too, so I waste a Sleight.

kh=epicness

neoshadows are awsome i wish they put them in the original NA kh like they did in khfm

i forgot it was most annoying so that would have to be defenders only becuase their shield drop rate was sooooooooooooooooooooooo f ing low took me hours to get then when i did it was weak

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I think defenders are the hardest the sheild just pisses me off I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back