• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

-Sigh- I'm going to miss Brittany Snow. She's an awesome Namine.

And... Tess from Camp Rock? O.M.G. I couldn't believe it when I read it. (My jaw dropped):thumbdown:

:sneaky:

I shot my wad once I heard that, Disney and SE ****ed up big time.

Oh well. Kingdom Hearts couldn't suck any more than it already did.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
WHY CAN'T YOU people see that this is just for Brittany Snow to take a break, I mean this new voice actor for her, I'm sure its because Namine didn't hit puberty yet, Also, I'm sure that Brittany Snow was happy to take a break, I'm positive that she'll come back in KH again, maybe shes jsut super busy right now.

there case closed.

No. This is not the case. A female's voice will not change that much in only one year. She might not be back. Billy Zane sadly did not come back for instance.

A

Azrael

No. This is not the case. A female's voice will not change that much in only one year. She might not be back. Billy Zane sadly did not come back for instance.

Like Aerith's *coughs*

And Leon's

Don't forget Yuffie! :lol:

Awards
Seriously guys, why don't you save the bitching until after we hear how she sounds?

This is EXACTLY what happened when people found out Jesse McCartney was voicing Roxas.

empuentes28

I had no idea what her voice sound like so i went to youtube an saw a vid with her in it (not singing just talking). I heard her voice and reaction was..........OH GOD!! She's going to ruin namine if she just talks normally. :'( she needs to soften her voice if she even wants to compare to Brittney Snow. (why'd she have to leave)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Is anyone else prepping their torches and pitchforks for the inevitable march on Disney Corp.?

All I can say is, I'd rather hear Namine voiced by a man than by Martin.

Alpha_Sonix

Watch Camp Rock. Those 90 minutes will make you NEVER want to hear her voice.

I don't really want to, I've seen enough Disney Original Movies to know that they suck, I mainly go on Disney CineMagic now that Disney Channel sucks, still has the good old classics such as Hercules, 101 Dalmations, Aladdin and many others.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Seriously guys, why don't you save the bitching until after we hear how she sounds?

This is EXACTLY what happened when people found out Jesse McCartney was voicing Roxas.

Amen.

As sad as it is that Britanny Snow is not returning, I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here. Just because Meaghan Martin is a Disney Channel star does not mean she will do a bad job.

For the record, I wouldn't judge Martin simply for the way she sounded in Camp Rock. I haven't seen the whole movie, but I did watch a few scenes on Imdb, and I can guess what type of character "Tess" is supposed to be. Not only did Britanny Snow played a similar role in Hairspray, but her voice sounded much different in said role. It was much more high-pitched and whiney, and she still did a great job giving Namine a softer, gentle voice. And like Martin, she's not a regular voice actress. If she could pull it off, who's to say that Martin couldn't?

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
yep. Seph went From Nsync to Superman XD

Best Transition ever?

But In all seriousness, you can't judge voices yet. You have no clue what they will sound like. Just because you have heard them talk in a show or movie or something else doesn't mean they will sound the same. They could do many things to change their voice around. Can't go jumping to conclusions just yet.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well I dont think they could have chosen anyone better... NOTTTTTTTT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dammit, I hate Camp Rock, especially since the girls in my music class are making us do one of the crappy songs from it... "Too Cool"... I mean, srsly?

W
T
F

Swxpert

well i agree that they should have gotten someone better, however i donnot think origianl namine made enough of an imfact on me to make me be all " oh they have to bring her back" like with Axel and DIZ

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
well i agree that they should have gotten someone better, however i donnot think origianl namine made enough of an imfact on me to make me be all " oh they have to bring her back" like with Axel and DIZ

She was never gone to begin with. Axel and AtW supposedly died. Namine did not.

7PurePrincesses

Yeah, I guess you guys are right about waiting to see what happens, *sigh* I hope she does a good job on Namine...:unsure:

Just 41 days left until it comes out. (Yes, I'm counting. Rofl:toungesmile:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back