• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OMIGAWD!!!!! Namine has Sora's body?!!! D8< HOLY CRAP!!!

does this mean i'm gay??? :confused:

...D: ok I'm seriously trying to see why this startles you when it's been stated clearly in the games.
And Sora's body is Roxas; Namine had the leftovers, but yes - those leftovers were from Sora's body, not Kairi's.

T

Twilight_Thorn

...D: ok I'm seriously trying to see why this startles you when it's been stated clearly in the games.
And Sora's body is Roxas; Namine had the leftovers.

wait. if Namine has the leftovers, and Roxas has no balls................ OMG, I AM GAY!!!!! :scared:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pretty odd...

Bsck to the Discussion: The hair thing is confusing me......im not sure if Nomura meant the Somebodies to look like the Nobodies.

You meant the Nobodies to look like the Somebodies, since the imitation looks like the original and not the other way around.
It's been said repeatedly however that the stronger the Heart, the more alike the original Somebody and the Nobody would look like, but visual changes will always be present, and their "severity" will be dictated by the strength of Heart.
The stronger the Heart, the less visual changes between the Somebody and the Nobody.
They should look alike, but not identical.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
wait. if Namine has the leftovers, and Roxas has no balls................ OMG, I AM GAY!!!!! :scared:

your seriously Gay? Why, might i ask? and please get back to the discussion.

back to Discussion: Thats kinda odd..yet true, SufferingAngel.

T

Twilight_Thorn

^no, i'm not gay. just pointing out the fact that if Roxas has no balls, and Namine has Sora's body's leftovers, then wouldn't she have balls, since Roxas didn't inheirit them from Sora?

i can't believe i had to spell that out.

You meant the Nobodies to look like the Somebodies, since the imitation looks like the original and not the other way around.
It's been said repeatedly however that the stronger the Heart, the more alike the original Somebody and the Nobody would look like, but visual changes will always be present, and their "severity" will be dictated by the strength of Heart.
The stronger the Heart, the less visual changes between the Somebody and the Nobody.

i think he was reffering to me, not what u said. ^^

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Hmm...i guess. Another thing i want to ask. Why does Roxas have Sora's KH1 attack style, and not his KH2 one?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm...i guess. Another thing i want to ask. Why does Roxas have Sora's KH1 attack style, and not his KH2 one?

Because he was created from Sora in KH1, naturally. Sora's fighting style didn't really change until he hit KH2, which also means we have CoM to affect the change. Even if suppressed and forgotten, CoM did indeed leave quite a mental scar on Sora as did KH1, and both of those affect how he acts and moves in KH2.
Roxas, however, was created before any of this affected Sora, thus leaving him with most of Sora's KH1 traits.
Also, he was mostly affected by the restoration of Sora's Memories - half 'trapping' both Sora and Roxas in the mental state set during KH1.

Though basically we can't say this for sure since in the final fight between Roxas and Axel, Roxas seemed to be pretty KH2-Sora to me; we just didn't get to see enough of him as Roxas.
Ask that again when we get Days XD;

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Because he was created from Sora in KH1, naturally. Sora's fighting style didn't really change until he hit KH2, which also means we have CoM to affect the change. Even if suppressed and forgotten, CoM did indeed leave quite a mental scar on Sora as did KH1, and both of those affect how he acts and moves in KH2.
Roxas, however, was created before any of this affected Sora, thus leaving him with most of Sora's KH1 traits.
Also, he was mostly affected by the restoration of Sora's Memories - half 'trapping' both Sora and Roxas in the mental state set during KH1.

Though basically we can't say this for sure since in the final fight between Roxas and Axel, Roxas seemed to be pretty KH2-Sora to me; we just didn't get to see enough of him as Roxas.
Ask that again when we get Days XD;

Oh yeah. He was created in KH1, not KH2. Ok. Thanks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just an odd question, but if we travel the hair color spectrum, can't blond come from brown since it's related to orange then yellow? I don't think it's too far fetched that a nobody from Sora would have blond hair. And since the way Roxa's blond hair was kinda golden, he'd have to have some brown highlights mixed in with the blond to give it that effect.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just an odd question, but if we travel the hair color spectrum, can't blond come from brown since it's related to orange then yellow? I don't think it's too far fetched that a nobody from Sora would have blond hair. And since the way Roxa's blond hair was kinda golden, he'd have to have some brown highlights mixed in with the blond to give it that effect.

They tried to further base that notion by giving Sora blond highlights in official KH2 art, but then again I'm not sure if that's to further strengthen the bond between him and Roxas, or a result of Roxas fusing back into him.
If you say that though, then the theory saying Roxas and Sora aren't really fused properly (since the Nobody is affecting the "Somebody") is further based.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
They tried to further base that notion by giving Sora blond highlights in official KH2 art, but then again I'm not sure if that's to further strengthen the bond between him and Roxas, or a result of Roxas fusing back into him.
If you say that though, then the theory saying Roxas and Sora aren't really fused properly (since the Nobody is affecting the "Somebody") is further based.

I know. I wanted Sora to have blonde hair....ugh....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, in game, it's said that Sora and Roxas look like each other, so it doesn't matter if anyone thinks they don't look alike.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I know. I wanted Sora to have blonde hair....ugh....
... I couldn't even begin to imagine how much I would hate Sora with Blonde hair.
Well, in game, it's said that Sora and Roxas look like each other, so it doesn't matter if anyone thinks they don't look alike.

And yet, there will still be people complaining about it.

A

Aqua.

... I couldn't even begin to imagine how much I would hate Sora with Blonde hair.

And yet, there will still be people complaining about it.

OMG, Sora with blond hair is like Terra with blue hair. I can't imagine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back