• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dark soldier=xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knex89

u noe what i think,i think the dark soldier is xemnas,i mean think abt it,the es has a hatred on xemnas,
and i think the dark soldier WAS possibly frenz and in the same team as the knights,but the uem possessed him amd he followed the uem and learn dark powers--

following the battle, after the battle, the darks soldier,was almost defeated but for some reason he has no memory of his past(shock?too much power?)and his heartless did the same thing by possessing riku,but dis time, he failed and,but dis also explains on how he is related to the darksoldier and the uem...and his memory is important as it maybe tells us abt what actually happened in the war,and what happened to the uem

dats why i REALLY think the dark soldier is xemnas

--juz a theory

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i already started a thread on this, go to Dark Knight in the Final Mix Movie

Knex89

-----------------------------------------------------------------------oops

Sexy Angel
umm.... no, the dark soldier isnt xehanort. Also, your second half of your theory is just guess work, or opinions of things that you dont know.

Knex89

no, i'm jux saying if the dark soldier IS xehanort den my guesses are correct,its juz a theory

Sexy Angel
... within the 3 knights... ummm.... what???? :confused:

Knex89

ok,xehanort is in the war,dats how he lost his memories and found by ansem,most possibly, and so he is either 1 of the 3 knights(not possible as the es has hatred over him so yah)uem or dark soldier

Sexy Angel
He isnt one of the knights, the knights are new, said by Nomura himself, you should check up on these things once in a while or people are going to laugh at you and call you a newbie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!! NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!

kris544

and seriously its never been proven that xehanort was in the war. just because it sais "lost memories" in the secert ending doesnt mean it's "xehanorts"

Sexy Angel
Ya, it doesnt mean that Xehanort is the UEM anyways, no one can 100% prove that the UEM is Xehanort

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Xemnas was only born later. Xehanort could have been the dark soldier. If that's what you meant then, this theory does make sense. That's what I think as well.

He isnt one of the knights, the knights are new, said by Nomura himself
Nomura said that the knights in the first secret ending were all new characters. But the Dark Soldier didnt appear in the first secret ending. The secret ending has something to do with Xehanort, and the only way he could be there is if he was the Dark Soldier...or Mickey.

and seriously its never been proven that xehanort was in the war. just because it sais "lost memories" in the secert ending doesnt mean it's "xehanorts"
What about "Memory of Xehanort"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back