• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Athel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I hate to come across as pushy, but I'd like to know if any of the unfinished Denizen templates catch your eye, so that I can go ahead and finish whichever ones you don't want. (Don't feel obligated to choose one, by the way; I just wanted to know if you had any specific ideas for some of the creatures we're creating.)
    Aah well my char is headed to the Forsaken lands, and Cagnazzo (or at least his employer)sounds like someone who would like to play out all the cards in his hands, and so I am giving them an oppurtunity to do so, if you catch my drift.

Edit: Woah! Just read your most recent post. Nice! That was excellent. It shouldn't effect what I had in mind however. :) I hope.. anyway haha
    Hey Athel. I am writing up a post for Crystal eternity and I was wondering if I could borrow your creation Mr Cagnazzo?
    It's always a pleasure to collaborate, Athel--and nothing would please me more than a (semi) original collaboration. I'll send you a PM containing an overview of everything, along with what I've written thus far.
    Ah, excellent! I'm going to be combing through the script more carefully later on, since my current goal is just to find members to fill in each of the roles.
    I was able to fix the bug that you pointed out--which I again thank you for.
    The "next" version is Version 0.3, since I realized that 0.5 was an inaccurate estimate of my progress.

Forum Fantasy v0.3.smc
    Well, I appreciate the honesty--and to be honest in turn, Neo wasn't very prominent, either; I'm just in desperate need of a Cyan, and thought that you'd be a good choice. I'll stick to your wishes, though, and shift the roles around should another member apply.
    Well, the issue is that Neo isn't an active member of the site any longer, and (frankly) isn't prominent enough to retain the role.
    Because of the lapse of time in my work, I'll need to recast some of the principle characters.
    Say, Athel...

I'm considering resuming work on my FFVI hack from nearly a year ago, and I was wondering whether you'd prefer role larger than the Impresario's. Cyan's role is open for the taking, I think...
    Its pretty much dead now. Lol. But it survived a long time and we had a lot of post counts for a small forum. But we making a new one called Square Enix Arcadia.
    Have ya? Great :D Can keep in touch on there. Add me yeah.
    Indeed. Perhaps waiting for Scribbles was a foolish move on my part, but I wanted to ensure that everyone was given the same chance to reach a desirable stopping-point.

EDIT: I was initially going to post from both of my characters' perspectives, but I've decided to save Kali for another post, in case the RP requires another boost to move along.
    Just to avoid a double-post in the OOC thread, I'll be posting in Crystal Eternity shortly.
    Hopefully the time-skip will entice folks to post after this lull.
    We were obsessed with that lol. We met on one of the games I remember yeah. You and Mimi :) Great memories.
    I've been keeping in touch with a few on msn when I left this place. Now its mostly on FB where Dylan (if you remember him too) made a page called FFU Buddies in reference to anotehr forum Karen made. I'm not sure if you joined that =/ bt yh we posting on there now to keep in touch again cz we lost touch for a long time. Karen and Hugo are probably the two I've been in contact with on a regular basis.
    I will let them know for sure bro :) And if you do ever get an FB account, be sure to add me! You have my email adress.
    True my brother :)
    Lol I know what you mean. If it wasn't for things gettin more hectic in my life I'd probably stuck around more here (and plus it changed too much couple of years back makin me leave) But met some great people here. One little thread brought back all the good memories. That Take Riku if You can game if you remember. lol.
    You growing man! I remember when you were just 12! :D Its good to hear you ok though bro.
    You shoud get one for sure, cz most of the oldies are there now. Me, Hugo, Karen, Josh, and Mimi and the rest. She says hi btw.
    Haha :) Nice to see hear you remember bro. I been okay man, good times, bad times, fun times, sad times, but all in all pretty good.
    Been attracted to this place again after ages. Didn't think you'd be here but I see that you are. lol.
    How you been bro? You don't have a facebook account do ya?
    Now is the perfect window of time for me to draw a rough map.

By all means, message away; perhaps we can swap ideas.
    I was initially going to have Alexander's temple be in Muir--but in that case, its destruction would have already sparked a war. Instead, Alexander's temple is located in Napol, where religion has become "unfashionable" in urban areas.

Odin's Shrine can be placed in any wilderness that has room for it; the shrine only needs to be remote.
    Bahamut's temple can just be separated from the main map, as it drifts through the sky with no set location.

Hmm...You have me tempted to reveal some plans of mine; let's just say that the "Thing" under Babil has something to do with the moving fortress...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back