• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Athel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, well, it's okay. It's not as though we've really got a deadline, or anything! Turn that frown upside-down! :D
    The response has been positive thus far, so I don't think that's necessary at the moment.
    Oh, this is excellent!
    I was honestly still waiting for Jezza to post--when he did, on the fifteenth.

Oops.

I'll post soon, allowing your next post from Nathan to be something new.
    Please, it's fine. I've been busy as well, and I wouldn't hold anyone to a standard that I wouldn't hold myself to. Post whenever you're able to, and I'll try to do the same.
    My brother's shitty raid thing has been continually postponed, and he's not really willing to quit... This is kind of bad, since my other computer is also unavailable. It might get canceled soon, but in the meantime, maybe we should try carrying on the discussion in PMs? I can't exactly get Pesterchum on my iPod. :/
    Okay, we're obviously in different time zones, because it's currently 8:20 here... What time is it with you?
    Just so you're aware, I have another computer, I just don't know how well it works. So, when 7:30 rolls around, I'll migrate to that one, but it's kind of in my parents' bedroom, and they're not usually very happy with me using it when they're around. Which Is why it'll be hard to do stuff, but we can totally make it work. And stuff. Just... log on later, okay? Please? Think of the children!
    I try to be on semi-regularly too, so it's weird how we never see eachother...
    I am currently of the opinion that, if Hivebent+ is not revived, we should do something Homestuck-related, RPwise.

Considering we both seem to want a revival so much.

And considering you're kind of awesome.

And stuff.
    Oh, it certainly helps.
    I'll wait a little while longer, then proceed with the Council if no one posts.
    Gah, I need to stop making such enormous RP posts...
    That wall of text could outlast a siege.
    Pfft, no worries. I'm horrible with deadlines, myself.
    Like so many other roleplays, we can pick up activity after the holiday hooplah has worn off.
    I'll have a Council/Annwn post together soon enough, but more posts are always good.
    Actually, that would give me a nice reprieve--so thank you.

I eagerly await your post, and will postpone mine accordingly.
    This momentum is just stupendous!
    I'd never allow this brainchild to die without a good fight--and you can be sure of that.
    Everyone involved wants to continue, actually; we just need a more specific direction before events roll forward.

By the way--and this is completely irrelevant--did this track appear in Homestuck?
    If so, the creator has impeccable taste in music.
    Ready yourself, Athel:

The Unseen Veil is hardly dead yet (no pun intended). I'm currently writing a giant "umbrella post" that will hopefully address all of the current causes of delay. I've seen OmniChaos' KH RP return after nearly a month or so of inactivity--so I'm confident that this will succeed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back