• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Athel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Athel

TV ► Urbance

(Just gonna leave this here.)
  2. Athel

Art-hel

Blah, pun titles. Now that I'm getting comfortable with digital art, and uploading stuff online again, I figured I could share some of it here. These are 2/6 pieces in a series of Dungeons and Dragons portraits. Click the links for more info. I plan to go into my archives and post more...
  3. Athel

Kingdom Hearts: X

Japanese as a language is divided up into three subsets; one of these is katakana, a phonetic set of characters used for naming foreign words. So, "Kingdom Hearts" is a title of foreign origin, and thus is Japanese it is called "kingudamu hatsu". That's the closest they have to the specific...
  4. Athel

It's My Birthday!

So uh, yeah. I didn't know anybody else who'd make a thread for me, so I made this. That's right, I am now 5844 days old! In other words, sixteen. And in commemoration of this birthday, my parents bought me a toy car.
  5. Athel

Help/Support ► Anonymous and 4chan

I have a friend like that. Makes it hard to tolerate him sometimes. But yeah, I once had to explain 4chan to my father, and what people have said is the basics. 4chan is a website that epitomizes a lot of the aspects of the internet; people with keyboards and a lot of opinions. There are...
  6. Athel

Spoilers Through Music

Actually, not only does Vanitas' theme contain Sora's theme, but it also contains Roxas' theme in it. Or Ventus' theme, depending on how you look at it. And honestly, I heard Vanitas' theme, and originally though that the bit of Sora's theme was put in there just to show contrast; after all...
  7. Athel

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

It would be awesome if it was. I was really disappointed when Eraqus' "death" prevention was his heart joining Terra's. And its very possible for this cloaked boss; it looks like he fights with light, not darkness, and Eraqus was all about the light. There are other possibilities, but this is...
  8. Athel

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

Huh. Well I can't really form an opinion because I've only heard grunting and "take that", I like whoever the got for Terra. Aqua sounds great, though maybe a little less feminine then I would have expected. Ven sounds like McCartney put in some more effort (Days' Roxas was really odd-sounding).
  9. Athel

whats going on here? (Spoilers)

It's supposed to be the inside of Terra's heart. How? First off, Terra is there. Obvious. But isn't Terra fighting Aqua? Ah, but that's Terranort. Xehanort is controlling Terra's body, and Terra's heart is suppressed, and appears in the inner heart area. The Guardian is there because its...
  10. Athel

orachulum+

There are only 7 Oricalchum+s. To synthesize the Ultima Weapon, you have to use a Serenity Crystal, decreasing the necessary number of materials from 13 to 7.
  11. Athel

A week's worth of art

+ 1 day. So, eight in total. I recently started doing a 'sketch of the day' challenge, and I'm up to eight (probably should have done it yesterday, to make it just a week). Point is, I did 'em. Pity that no one has been looking at 'em. So, posting them here is my backup plan. SotD 4-20 -...
  12. Athel

Now with ghosts

qJqQWzygzz8 CSI: Miami keeps getting worse and worse.
  13. Athel

Another X

Grass, if you're right about this, then we pretty much just got how Xehanort will return. All the bits and pieces of his fractured heart inside Terra, Xigbar, Saix and Riku may just all come seething back together into a relative whole. You need to stop figuring out the games before they come...
  14. Athel

Some English BBS Screens

'Fatal Mode' is now 'Critical Impact'? That's just stupid. Oh, and HELL YEAH.
  15. Athel

Quick Question *Spoilers*

My idea was that the LS was remnants of Eraqus' heart controlling Terra's armor. But I guess the emotion thing works too. And if that's true, it's funny that the battle music against (and as) the LS is Rage Awakened (Get it, rage being an emotion?).
Back