• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Athel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, we've been promised posts in the near future; as long as that's assured, I'm willing to make allowances with schedules.
    So, how farest thou, Sir Athel?
    I just wanted to drop by and say that you needn't wait for all of the Agents to post before posting from the Fae perspective. I'm not suggesting that you post immediately, either; just post whenever you'd like to.
    While I know Ordeith is busy with various things and the exact future of Crystal Eternity is still up in the air, but I realise I at least have the opportunity to give it a small activity bump to, if nothing else, remind people it is still relevant. My post, however, would require a little consultation with you - for the purposes of that, do you have a Windows Live or Skype account I could talk to you through?
    I'll be honest--it's excellent to have such a dependable fellow on my side.
    I've already received three other "Yea" votes thus far, so I'm hopeful that we can soon continue.

Well, I was planning on creating an Agent character of my own, and Orion still has his template to complete. Once the latter is finished, I think we can begin--because his template, plus Evangeline's upcoming template, would add two new Agents to the roster. (And if it's absolutely necessary, I'll just postpone the template and jump right into the character, so that we can begin sooner.)
    Since the RP was intended to be "our Final Fantasy", I'll ask everyone whether they want to continue.
    I've found in the past that few things are worse than a roleplay without any will behind it (which, thankfully, was not my own RP).

No, there certainly isn't any rush, haha.
    Nothing comes to mind, but I'll be sure to call upon you if there is ever something.

To be honest, Crystal Eternity may be past the Point of No Return, although I'll still be sending out that mass PM. As for the Unseen Veil, I'm going to be creating an Agent character of my own, so as to fill one of the vacant spots. Perhaps we'll be able to launch after that...
    Much obliged for the bump-in-disguise in Crystal Eternity.
    I'll send out the PM on this coming weekend, followed by an actual post.
    Everything seems to be in perfect order; Lady Rioghan is just the sort of Fae presence we needed.
    I definitely look forward to see what you've concocted for them. :)
    Hey Jonny!

I've been back for a while now. :) I was actually gonna message you the other day!

Things are going well. How about you?
    Say, Athel, I hate to place a burden on you, but would you mind keeping an eye on "The Unseen Veil" for the next week or two?

I recently discovered that I have a monstrous load of summer work, and while I've been able to catch up on most of it, the roleplay has dragged behind (along with every other RP that I'm involved in). If you could just ensure that it stays alive until I'm finished, it would be an enormous help.
    Alas, it seems that the entire section has been in a slump.
    I'd have posted in Crystal Eternity and finished my second template for the Unseen Veil, were it not for the heap of work that appeared out of nowhere.

The Fae are a nearly-immortal race who evolved prior to humans, and helped guide human evolution to its present state. They reproduce like humans--but only do so in direct relation to the current Fae death rate, because their lifespans are so long. (If a powerful enough sorcerer, which many are, a Fae can technically achieve immortality through the absorption of souls.)

As for Gwladyr-Hav society, the realm is completely bent to the will of the Fae council, who can literally alter its shape. Most Fae are content with this arrangement, because everybody knows everybody else, and have a sort of "small village" mentality. The masses are largely kept ignorant of how separate they are from the rest of the Netherworld. However, small patches of each of the main realms have been implemented as something akin to nature reserves, as the Fae cannot live without the presence of nature.
    Ah, I've spied a few strips of theirs floating about the internet, but I've never traced them down to the source. Much obliged!
    Ah, I see. Enjoy these last remaining days, then.

That sounds excellent--and hopefully, Bear's coming post will help return Crystal Eternity to its earlier pace.

I'll use a free weekend to browse through it; quality webcomics are difficult to come by.
    (Speaking of which, have you ever taken a look at Kate Beaton's "Hark, a Vagrant"?)
    So, how fared your vacation? Restful, I hope?

Alas, Crystal Eternity and the Unseen Veil are both faring poorly, so hopefully your return can energize them both.

Also, I've been meaning to ask someone: How long of a read is Homestuck? I've wanted to see what all the fuss is about for some time (especially with Izayoi's new RP), but I haven't yet found the time.
    I can't believe how I totally didn't get back to you...

And now it's been a year. Wow, time flies, right? Yeah... sorry.

I'm going to pester you, because it's what I do, chum.

*pesterpesterpester*

Yeah... great to see you're working with Joey, and stuff...

Sorry. Seriously, these messages have a way of slipping my mind, no matter how entertaining, mostly because I usually get on here late at night and think "I can answer these in the morning" and then I never do and I feel terrible and GAH! ... I'm sorry.

Seriously, I feel way too bad about this, so I felt that I needed to, eventually, say something/anything.
    By the way, I hope you don't mind if I rephrase some of the Dullahan template, so that it doesn't seem as though I'm committing idea theft. You'll be credited for your contributions, of course; I just like uniformity.
    Alright, I'll be sure to reserve the role for you--which should be easy to manage alongside a much more active Agent role.
    Oh, I forgot to ask whether you'd care for one of the unique roles in the Unseen Veil.
    After Cygfa (myself) and the Reaper (OmniChaos), there will be...

1. Two Fae agents who are actually Fae
    2. A Fae council member
    3. Sedgewick Annwn

After your contributions, any of those roles can be yours (except for perhaps Annwn, who will be needed in the beginning, which may come before your return).
    Ah, no worries, then; you've helped me quite a bit as it is.
    Send me whatever it is you've written thus far, and enjoy your vacation.
    Well, I'll go ahead and complete the others, and if you're ultimately dissatisfied with how the Dullahans and Bogles end up, we can collaborate to patch up any holes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back