• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by AngelOfDestruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts with Japanese Dubbing

I don't think you can get Japanese dubbing I have literally gotten everything in KH:FM and for the most part nothing new happens except for the new ending
  2. A

Is it possible to get to a high level on Destiny Islands?

It's very possible to get a high level in Destiny Islands but if you really want to do it, it takes time and patience I got to level 20 then got impatient and left.....But there are people who have gotten level 100 of Destiny Islands.
  3. A

How to get to the hidden bosses

Nope not really unless you know you've seen the secret cut scene.... Also you get bragging rights :)
  4. A

How long?

How long did it take you to get "hooked" on Kingdom Hearts...? took me...1-10 minutes to get addicted ^_^
  5. A

Star door

Re: star door Nope not Scenery Examine it when on3 time there.....or it's already open :D
  6. A

Treasure Hunter

Kh1 I don't want to beat the game in 4 hours again
  7. A

Organization XIII Data Battles

Scythe Said it right....I never knew that But Shouldn't the Organization battles only also be Normal? But that won't be fair so I see
  8. A

Sleights

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA) Sleight Guide by Litz5522 This Could Help you buts it's for GBA
  9. A

Is it me or..

Hey When I talk People in diefferent angles they say something different I don't know why
  10. A

Cheats to good to be truth

Get all chests then get souleater........ sorry if this is old well post your crazy cheats about kh it's a little game who has a crazy cheat? ALL GAMES NOT TRUE
  11. A

WOW!!!I BEAT E.M> on expert mode fm!

beat him after so many tries so happy....no for sephy but im missing a character besides sephy?!?!
  12. A

Finally beat Phantom on FM on Proud mode

Yes that black and white devil!Took to long.....now for E.M and Sephy
  13. A

Limit Form Info

limit yes in kh2fm+ well I don't know but I kow You go back to Sora's clothes and have Ragnorak Etc..
  14. A

Whoa.....E.S beat Person fighting no hit/limit/drives

YouTube - KH2FM ES(The Knight) No Damage/No Drive/No Limit Whoa.......today He is too good >.>
  15. A

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] hmm here is the whole organization data all won Saix - YouTube - KH2FM- Saix Data (Critical Mode) Xigbar - YouTube - KH2FM- Xigbar Data (Critical Mode) Marluxia - YouTube - KH2FM- Marluxia Data (Critical Mode) Demyx - YouTube - KH2FM- Demyx Data (Critical...