• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible to get to a high level on Destiny Islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I have gotten to level 10 on Destiny Islands by fighting with Tidus Wakka and Selphie but it took a while to do it.Is it possible to get to 20+ on Destiny Islands or is there a level where you stop recieving exp?.

Dyingslow666

I used to freaking ikill and own people so bad with my gameshark, lv 200 sora, but if you do that cheat, you dont get ability's since u cant level up so i just put max health, AP, strength and mage

EDIT: So dont put max lv or exp if u have a gameshark, so with the thing about the thread, you could, but itll take you like months

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I tried it once, I don't remember how high I got.

Man did that take long. Got boring after a while too.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Yes. All you have to do is battle Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, and Riku over and over again.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yup, it is possible if you are REALLY patient... I've heard of people that made it to lvl 99-100, but that did really take some time....

Sexy Angel
Someone did this a while back, it took him a year to level up so to 99.

Kingdom Key101

I used to freaking ikill and own people so bad with my gameshark, lv 200 sora, but if you do that cheat, you dont get ability's since u cant level up so i just put max health, AP, strength and mage

EDIT: So dont put max lv or exp if u have a gameshark, so with the thing about the thread, you could, but itll take you like months

If you put max exp and then max lvl, you get all abilities, and lvl 255 Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back