• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts with Japanese Dubbing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevorad

Hello everybody, this is my first thread at KHI and i really hope anyone could help me with this one.
Needless to say that i´m a huge fan of all the KH series, but also very addicted to japanese animation or just アニメ if you will.

At the moment i own: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +, Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories. Unfortunately none of those have the japanese dubbing ( at first i think ), but i´ve heard some rumors that to unlock the japanese voice acting at KH II FM+ you would have to finish the game at least once or have a cleared saved data of KH RE: CoM on your memory card, but i still don't know if it is true or not.

My question is, wich version of KH 1 can be found with the japanese voice casting, where could i find it, or is there any secret at KH FM to unlock it ?
I would also be glad if anyone could clarify that rumor i´ve mention it about the KH II FM+ and how to unlock the Jap Dub.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Gnosis

You need a beaten Saved game for the Original Chain of Memories...

KH II FM came along with it... it sucks, I know.

You should be able to get the Japanese dubbed scenes in the Theatre Mode.

Apollo

Silver Member
Or just order the games from Japan, and get everything in Japanese. Since you seem to own swap magic already.

Omegas Squared

the only game with japanese dubbing is a japanese version of the original KH or KH2, or the Re:Com that came with KH2:FM+. you can watch the cutscenes in japanese in theatre mode in kh2:fm+, but that's it.

Bakerboy

by japanese dubbing, does he mean japanese voices with english subtitles?

He means japanese voices in general.

In KH: FM there is no way I've ever heard or known of to unlock japanese dubbing. In KH2: FM+, however, you can unlock the japanese dubbing by having cleared save data from the japanese Re: Chain of Memories. It will only be in Theater Mode, though, and I believe you switch the languages by hitting one of the L or R buttons.

For you to get KH 1 voice acting in Japanese you're gonna have to buy the actual KH game from Japan - not KH: FM.

Again, the only game you can unlock Japanese dubbing in is KH2: FM+, and only in Theater Mode, not the actual game. Hope I helped ^_^

Nevorad

Everyone, thanks so far! I would like to thank everybody, and mostly Bakerboy for his clearly post about my question.
Still, i`ve I saw some gameplaying videos on Youtube of KH1 and KH II FM+ with japanese voice acting, and those are the ones i would like to clear it right now!

Does anyone knows where i could find any of hose versions with japanese dubbing for download?
(Just to make it clear, when i mention japanese dubbing i mean the entire game and not only the Theather Mode ok!?)

Once again, Thanks everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back