• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Treasure Hunter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Treaure Hunter

• Treasure Hunting like KH1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I liked it in KH2 really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you know...in KH1 finding items was more difficult than in kh2.
there were a lot of secret items in the treasure chests to find, and earn, in kh1, but in 2 it ws so damn easy. the journal told you exactly how many were missing and where to find them.

i wanna know whether you want the same system of treasure hunting in the next installment like kh1 or kh2?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
yea i agree! like in agrabah, in the cave of wonders there was soo many treasure chests and the were a little difficult to locate and obtain but in kh2, its RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, no challenge. arent treasures supposed to be hard to find? like a treasure hunt? lol

i would like a new system, if they gonna make it so easy, why not make it easier? like on the map, there would be places marked off where there are treasures or sumthing. unless tehy gonna make it harder, which would be my personal preference.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yes thats right...i want the difficulty to be greater.
i remember in ff9 it was very difficult finding treasures and there were many seceret ones. at the end you would get a treasure hunter rank to determine your ability at treasure hunting. (of course, i got an S rank.)

Questionsofheart

yeah. the camera angles in Kh1 totally sucked LOL. They are both really great games though. KH2 was probably better cuz of new abilities and drive forms. Graphics rocked too.

Gunslinger

I think the treasure hunting part in KH II was a bit easier, but they made up for it with some of the crazy challenges. I don't know about anyone else here, but that stupid Poster Challenge? Took me forever to complete. And the one in Agrabah too. They sort of made up for the easy treasures by making the rest of the notebook a pain in the ass.

And synthasis. I never want to complete that section ever again.

I'd agree with the mixture of the two, but KH II is my favorite cause of the shinier graphics, the awesomer fighting, and the ability to skip cut-scenes.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmmm.....shit i shud've made it as a poll, about which games treasure huntin was better....neva mind.
(hey this is my 1st ever thread, so im aloud one mistake right?)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Bump. Sorry about the double post but I wanna see what the new members think about this idea. Im going to add a poll this time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back