• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Finally beat Phantom on FM on Proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

r0x45

Awards
KHFM i didn't quite care about because all it was was an extra fight but the more i read about FM+ the angrier I get, I mean sure at first we had more content than the original japanese version but then they rerelease it with like a huge amount of new content that gives the story more depth and foreshadows events that'll happen in KH3

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Awards
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
SO you beat it ey...Try beating it without using magic, ofcause only the stop-magic on the clock, but no other than hit it with Keyblade when the heart turnes white...:D...That's the way I beat it the first time, because I didn't know I could use magic on it, and it were on expert too...:D...

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Awards
Give me rep then I'll tell *gets Rep* Haha!sucker!
SO you beat it ey...Try beating it without using magic, ofcause only the stop-magic on the clock, but no other than hit it with Keyblade when the heart turnes white...:D...That's the way I beat it the first time, because I didn't know I could use magic on it, and it were on expert too...:D...
I could but i won't...got every heartless

Sora18

Awards
Phantom that devil, I still can't beat him, I can get him down to green, but he moves way to fast for me to even land a strike on him, and well, I just gave up.

Joy

Bronze Member
Awards
Phantom is my fav. boss of the KH series. He was amazingly creative, and so many other words. Amazing boss, amazing fight, just plain out amazing

dark_light13

Awards
Ummm That was actually a patheticaly easy fight on any difficulty. every one in that game was a push over. Made me sad really. Kurt Ziza was the onley one who challenged me.

How long have you had the game for? I beat that sucker on my first try.

Joy

Bronze Member
Awards
DL, if you think KH1 was easy, what'd you think of KH2?