• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
alexis.anagram
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• wow a paragraph i understood. anyway your stretching it, dont get me wrong i know its there but not that bad at least not in my area (tho granted every is high in my area -_-).
    i dont find it the same as slavery, the principle my be similar, but still people being arrogant bout the role of genders if a far cry away from the actual enslavement of a entire people. it may piss you off (and it should) but i dont see it going away an ideal/way of thinking isnt something thats easily destroyed. slavery alone caused a war yet its not gone, here it maybe but not everywhere else.

nope they werent.
    should've kicked them on yer return swing xD
    extensions ended when i hit puberty the resembles isnt much there :3
    pictures suck out souls i say! i did think bout it xD every damn time.
    good thing i have no interest in acting then~
    pfft hahahah you think those states are southern? >x'D please they just wish they were! a true southern state dont start til you get below Tennessee, even the people below Tennessee dont see it as south. never heard the word tarheel in my life~
    i know! red hair was awesome! >:3 now im all brown, i dont even get ginger status no more. oh i've seen ugly hair this is Kentucky. you take guy hair into account? i can see that as far as if they wash it but to that extent?
    xD you and your freckle love are truly a 1st, all mine are on my arms and hands thats how i can play connect the dots~ xD

thats something that took me a bit to was snapping tho i can do it easily now but only with my right hand, left makes a dulled sound. you should only play ukulele if you have a hula skirt, no other way.
    but wont going without plans just waste money that could be used to move?
    im not sure tho i think its likely since capturing mouth movements otherwise would be a pain.

i've always been comfortable with myself yet just loathing as well, if that makes sense.
    thou doest protest to much i think :D pervy one.

the time difference is that big 0,0 you must be on the other side of the country. you cant get past 12:30? xD
    -bows- your welcome~
    you cant compare and actual enslavement of a race of people to a concept that will always be prevalent in at lease one culture -_- thats like comparing getting hit with a stone to a boulder.
    oh i do~

lol who said anything bout kids it was the little banter between me and my cousins its only an issue cause it STUCK!!!!
    xD should've said how can they tell with brains so small.
    cause it creepy man just creepy, lol wont happen i hate pictures so i have few xD
    it was! but with puberty all my intimation voices were taken from me :[ b4 that i could even pull of a sonic the hedgehog from SA2.
    psssh i says pop! tho i do say rather than backwards "backerds" oh and "feller" "taters" but since its kentucky i lack the southern accent to make them sound cool xD
    i know! now all i have left is a light spot on my head...its all thats left of my red hair. why thank you~ but i dont see a guys hair ever being gorgeous xD
    o,0 you do? i've never heard of any caring bout freckles either hate them or not care. only 3? pfft thats light weight.
    X'D i'd give you an image if it wasnt always blurred.

;^; so you got jipped to huh....
    im not laughing at you persay that more of a maniacal self enjoyment laugh~ if its not a priority why go?
    wouldnt know cant watch it. actually i see mostly american lip movements unless you watch the japanese voiced versions.

pfft crippled? i never had it.
    no it is not~ hehe

im going to bed now, i dont know bout you but its 2:40am for me xD bye~
    ;D heee~

those are good reasons right there.
    shouldnt let something like that bother you for it will always be there.
    :'[ i know right...

eh i liked it when i was little but not that much, they being crass. actually i did resemble him til 14, creepy shit that was.
    xD i know1st time i tried a british voice i was like "WTF? i sound like Bond....James bond".
    my states in the middle so if i have an accent its gonna be all fucked up.
    the fact you'd do it for money is disturbing....
    yes i had red hair T~T nice darkly sharp red tinted kind to but with puberty its now all brown (if im out on a sunny day Hazel with a red tint). *v* actually i do have feckless on my arms....a lot of them...they're like a connect the dots page.....they practically my only skin tone! X'D

im not tho >.> i has no talents which sucks i mean for example both sides of my family can play music (my great grandmother learned BY EAR damn it) and i cant even freakin whistle.
    sorry better you than m- wait im graduated i dont care anymore :D muwhahahahahah!
    true but you can almost lip read them plus theres youtube for those.

>.> i've...never meet another b4...
    you think what you think im thinking but i know what your really thinking, baby! pervy dreams in you i do seeeeeeee♫ ♪
    pfft fuck the world! i want the cookies!

how would you know you get a long if you never meet? *3*
    wut?
    im not asking! you didnt see her son run her chair up the road cause she broke down at the funeral >x<

ohhh that person.....damn it....that reminded me of all the harry potter jokes when i got glasses. XD and how do YOU know that? done tried faking one i sound scotish tho. its those bonds that usually lead to Hannibals ;D
    i know :'[ wouldnt suck so bad if i had kept my red hair....but NOOOOOO
    i aint good at ANYTHING. all im capable of is clumsy which in turn is painful. i know i mean what the fuck man that kind of "math" should be for college students >.>
    they have imaginary numbers!? DX
    it does work hell i played kh2fm a month or two ago C: and the best thing is all the final mixes have english audio~

thats how i is, i hold myself in very little standing.
    -gasp- i see whats on your mind now! what i meant was funny stuff!
    you...you have spoken such sweet words :']

o,0 not once? haha i lol at how its always mom when in things like sports its usually the dad that gets them started XD
    hmm...you can still ask his wife XD

who? nah the british would turn on my the minute they sensed i lacked the accent. you want yer sisters skin D: -backs away-
    dont feel bad i got mine to, my dad has a darker tone.
    why thank you~ tho i aint good at anything...AT ALL. dont feel bad there either i nearly failed math, if you can call that a+b bullshit math.
    haha you dont have to do that just buy swap magic >XD its what i use. (yes i play kh2 on a usa ps2)

im never enthusiastic bout myself xD
    -gasp- pervert! im more the type to put someone up to something so i can watch them fall >:}
    that we get to destroy our bodies by eating pastry after pastry til you get it right or we get diabetes! :D

D: only after his money!? then you failed you cant get choked up.
    wont know now dudes dead >.>
    dont know her.
    pfft im not dark enough to be white xD even other white people look at me and say "daaaaaammmmnnnn you white". aw to bad the dark toned skin is awesome i think. D: they told you that!?
    all of it is beyond me spoken or not xD
    yeah you would i'd give you the link to the guide xD after a couple hours of looking back and forth it'll stick.

eh fine.
    thats okay by the time we're done you'll be tv material.

do you have lots of money tho!? yer a guy? yer a girl? pfft oscar are just statues.
    they did xmas but i didnt go there so i dont know how hectic it was.
    pffft then how long does one stay a fav?
    you are? thats awesome! im just a pale person :[
    i'd like to know but know i cant learn its to greatly diverse.
    play a final mix of kh you'll at least learn a symbol or to that might help :D

how is you? how come your actually here to talk to me today? :D
    pfffft books are for newbs~ give my that home cookin er- baking! *v*

xD that wouldnt work either writers need to get inspiration for there things and google wouldnt be enough.
    i know the funeral had cars clear from the old road to his house all the way down the main road, nice old feller tho :D
    thats cause we firm believers in gravity!
    o,0 you spoke Spanish!? is you spanish?
    least you can get that far :/ it was easier for me to memorized the jap text in kh2fm than to learn spanish.

also hi :D
    hell yeah! :3

then how do you work? :O
    i know my dads uncle (get this) had 13 kids, yes 13 which ended up in 20 something grandkids and greatgrandkids in the 40's.
    no :[
    is for me >.< i even took spanish, got better grades in it than english, yet still cant speak a word.
    the only thing that mattered right there^

o.0 you have a fear of pain!? then how do you even get out of the house? ...tho maybe your not as clumsy as me xD
    >.> i agree but thats cause i dont think any one should have 5 kids (of their own) thats just madness.
    eh im not on the Europe mainly cause of its a flight and i'd rather not learn a new language when i barely passed my own.
    if you can bake them, and they be good i stress! i'll let you live in my kitchen or at least near the premises. yes i value cookies that much got problem with it!? -.0

haha your just scared of the pain -gets beat up my mothers all round me-. seriously tho nothing bad bout that just rare i see someone say they'd rather adopt xD
    i know what you mean xD im all for Canada if im ever able to make it, but right now i cant even get a vehicle trustworthy to drive outside of town -_-
    cause the only cookies you'll find here is eaten ones~

im beginning to wonder if we'll get a kh3 honestly.
    im the same tho i dont know bout adopting. why adopting? o,0
    its is ambitious i'd like to move completely but with things now i cant even afford to go out of state -_-
    that actually explains a lot.
    yes jumping.

pfft then your at a loss as nothing exists within my thoughts cept cookies.
    i dont even remember but im sure your wrong but thanx for making it blunt, FOR ONCE!

haha by the time you get that motivation the Ps5 will be out xD
    dont feel bad i wasnt even caring enough to be considered a student xD
    again with the paragraph you lost me half way thru :I
    ;]

i dont time warp i jump xD

xD you go and think that~
    it is to cheating i dont get the point of what your trying to say, its like a long sentence of rambling.

D: no ps3!?
    -__- school on off days?
    me? never~

nope jiggles.

im fine with redemption just not back physically.

a lot o3o
    i know i did but i cant respond to that :[ you cheat with your long paragraphs.

then you heard wrong. thank you~ :D woo days off!
    think of it like this tho your off during the week while everyone else has to work :D
    Editing in answer: ;)

Of course not. ;)
    Sent it when you feel like it.

---

More emphasis on "weird" though as Roxas and Xion clearly also fall into the "semi-independent" category. Surely that could be a solution, no doubt.
    We gotta have to wait what Nomura cooks up, lol.
    I won't mind either, but the more characters you squeeze in the more danger that some characters get too few spotlight. Unlike a book a game has limited space for further characterization, especially since we're also talking a handheld here.
    While that could be one reason you also have to keep in mind that we already have allies positioned to help out in KH3, like Mickey, Donald and Goofy as well as possibly some FF characters, Merlin and maybe even Lea depending on where his allegiances lie.
    Ven is in a state of sleep, yes, and what more? We don't know one bit about the current actual status of his heart inside Sora, not even to think about how to possibly heal it. Finding Aqua and gaining access to the chamber of waking won't do squat immediately except for the good guys to get a hold of Ven's body and soul, it could even be a bad move if Xehanort somehow manages to gain something from it.
    I also don't think that finding Aqua and Ansem in the RoD is that easy...or Yen Sid and Mickey would have already done it.
    Yeah, but that's exactly what I was saying. The process of determining their current state and learn of their individual torments is what should/can be addressed in DDD in order to later on save them in KH III.
    We already see Ansem SoD, Xemnas and Vanitas, so seeing Roxas, Xion and/or Namin? isn't that far of a stretch.
    That is all fine and dandy, though we still forget the main issue with the actual saving of the tormented ones. Ansem's hidden data is the key to it and according to Nomura DDD is exactly about finding out what that data is, a preparation, no hint about it already being used.
    Not to mention, as said before, I think we have already enough stuff to cover in DDD even without that.

If you want to count that bug Yu-Yevon as extremely powerful, lol.
    Of course that isn't unlikely, on the contrary it is very likely, but only in the finale, which is supposed to be the last act of KH III. If we go by the premise of KH III going to a big console it may have a way longer storyline than the handheld titles, there would be more than enough room to split the overaching story in several arcs making one of them the rescue of the tormented ones with the knowledge gained from DDD put into practical use.

It's practically the old dispute between instructed learning and self-teaching, which Sora gained in actual field combat. The playfights at least provide a base for Sora and Riku to build upon, as far as we know Kairi has none of this.
    I won't deny it being possible for Kairi to develop to a point where she can at least vanquish some shadows of her own without much problem if it is presented and done convincingly.
    Many people dream of Aqua taking Kairi as her apprentice. Although much people would also prefer this happening in the next saga, not the current one.

It's a really controversial issue nonetheless on which I personally have a more neutral stance. Many people felt that 1st much of the stuff that happened to Xion should have happened to Roxas instead, making him a more active protagonist and 2nd that Xion was just a more mopey version of the Riku Replica from CoM.
    That we already knew Roxas's ultimate fate doesn't influence the fact that many people wanted to see him as the sole star and his story being the main focus of things, without Xion interfering with her constant moping and messing up the whole overaching plot more.
    Following the threads of his "canon" closely was what was expected, coupled hopefully with more detailed information on the other, already established Organization members.
    From what I read many felt "cheated" out of their intense additional information about Roxas and the Org with Xion taking so much center stage.
    I can't really describe it better as I am not one of those...I am largely neutral towards Days and Xion is, despite all, a likeable character for me.

Exactly, and I think that is what irks many of Kairi's "critics". She's "advertised" as the main female lead but does only sparingly get important things to do (even if those are very important).
    I normally greatly dislike Damsel in distress characters, especially female ones since it is an antiquated portrayal from a time with way too specific social gender roles, but with Namin? they actually did it good.
    She had plenty of screentime, moved the plot considerably and despite being "helpless" most times stood her ground. Character-wise Namin? is way better developed and fleshed out than Kairi, heck, out of the original characters she might even the best developed one (considering both Xion and Aqua had only one game so far).

While Riku may be working mostly alone, he was very clearly concerned with Sora and Kairi during the first game. With the former in an almost obsessed jealousy manner when he came to think of Sora having replaced him and Kairi with Donald and Goofy due to Maleficents machinations and with the latter about going insane lengths to recover her heart.
    As for post-KH1 Sora, there were several dreams/visions he had when watching some Disney couples in KH2, lol.

Terra initiated the whole keyblade-stuff with Sora and Riku. Without Terra making the ceremony for Riku there would have been no keyblade to acquire in KH 1 and Riku would not have destroyed the islands at the advice of Ansem SoD.
    Terra and Riku already have a connection because of that. Aqua is mostly important due to her ties to Terra and Ven, if one wants to illustrate the whole connection-web that would require a pretty big diagram though.
    Roxas, Xion and Namin? are special cases either way since they are not only connected to the main protagonists, they were born from them. Their whole existence was made possible because of it, so their part of importance stemming from the main cast is indeed a bit bigger than Terra's, Aqua's or Ven's.
    (Although Ven is also arguable since he clearly had a hand in Roxas's creation, unwittingly or not).
    Like said, Aqua's partly importance (which stems not from her directly) comes from Terra and Ven, not from Sora or Riku.

Alright, beware though that when I say big I mean really big. It is advanced to chapter 17 so far but I am still fully immersed in writing it.

Thanks, I am pretty much similar. I have some theories and pet things I would personally love to see, but I won't start to rant and insult Nomura if it doesn't go the way I envisioned, like some others. <__<
    KH leaves enough free room to make an own headcanon one can stick with...which I don't mind at all as long as actual canon is acknowledged and accepted alongside it.
    A new saga with a villain similar to Xehanort in goals and behaviour won't work out that good anyways since then there would always be much comparison between the new villain and Xehanort, creating a new basebreaker and more unneccessary hatedom in the already plenty divided fanbase.
    Like I said though and you acknowledged now, it is way too early to start speculation on the new saga at all.

~*3*~

im not saying its redundant cause i think it should be her end i just find something so build up like that then just bring her back with a loophole tastless. so really this is one of those opinion things~
    i know he is i stated he was but just cause he's his own doesnt make him whole. Xion had a mind of her own and look at her, everything from her body to her keyblade is fake.

you do know that one of the translators here actually lives in Japan dont you? >.>
    to much to respond to over something so unimportant @x@ -dizzy eyes-

T^T laugh now but i get 4 days off starting tuesday...TO ENJOY MY NEW FF13-2 WITH!
    -_- you dont have it in you to joke do you....
    x'D not what i meant but i like this better~

/*o*\

her form isnt the issue tho and bringing her back from a loophole...that would make her death scene just, i dont know, redundant.
    i dont consider him complete everything he was, was of another. his body and soul soras and (if he had it, i stress IF!) vens heart. so i dont see him coming back thru a loophole sure his mind was his own but he has no physical being unlike xion he had a real body.

its less reliable cause some of the things stated on character profiles is wrong. the wiki gets names of places and such right but like you just mentioned they dont even have the interviews translated.
    what makes this place more reliable is cause they translate those interviews and ultimainas here, not the fans that run it.

:[ aww cheater i dont get my days off til tuesday!
    I have to thank as well. It's rare to see people remaining friendly throughout. I know five or six, but it is something to take note of in this fandom.

That would probably require Namin? to get her own existence though...*ggg*
    Bahaha, Maleficent and Pete as Team Rocket, hilarious. Give them a cat-dream eater that can talk and the imagery is complete.
    Most of the stuff is a prerequisite for KH III though, that's why DDD is said to be the prelude for it.
    As for the Org members, I would not mind if Nomura sticks only to the original six, Lea and Isa as I personally find the tormented characters, the BBS-Trio as well as the incomplete "faction" of Namin?, Xion and Roxas way more interesting than the stupid Org.
    Exactly the how they are going to be rescued is what is implied to be addressed in DDD while the actual doing it happens in KH III.
    What you are listing there is their current location, not what their actual state is. Except Aqua we pretty much don't know how much the others are actually aware of what's going on, what their actual state of existence is (we only know that they DO still exist somehow) and what their actual pain is about. I really doubt it is something as simple as Namin? just wanting a "thank you" or Xion wanting to be remembered. Those might be a part of it but I doubt it is all that there is to it.
    Ansem's research data is the key for it and needs to be unraveled, explored and understood by Sora and co. It would be playing russian roulette to try and do something without fully understanding it.
    Also, with probably a whole bunch of villains running around and the focus also much on Xehanort I doubt there will be much time to go into the individual tormented ones. After all, we know close to nothing about how the Xehanort/Eraqus/Terra-hybrid stuff really was spread out and how Ansem SoD and Xemnas fit into the mix, that'll be another important point to cover to get even a glimpse of information on Terra.
    The keyholes are just there to bring back the worlds that didn't get saved at the end of KH 1 but instead fell too sleep. The procedure how this will be done may be similar to what needs to be done for the tormented ones later on, probably giving us our first instance of how "Birth by Sleep" actually works, but I doubt it would bring back tormented ones directly in this game.
    It would take much of the suspense for KH III away and also make the "good" side unreasonably strong in the beginning of KH III (Except if you're only suggesting Namin?, who isn't a fighting type, lol).
    Ah, personal bias I see. I guess I am really the only person out there who doesn't have a hate-character, lol.
    Don't forget Sora was "whacking with a wooden sword" for more than ten years before KH I came around. As we saw in BBS Terra and Ven (and also possibly Aqua) originally started out with wooden weapons.
    Kairi didn't fight at all in her childhood. Although a character becoming an at least decent fighter across one game isn't unheard of. As a comparison one can look at Hope Estheim from Final Fantasy 13. He was a whiny, insecure kid incapable of truly fighting at the beginning and a very powerful mage by the end of the game.

And yet that is another reason to what alienated most players from Days as they wanted Roxas as the main character and not some suddenly thrown in second Kairi-look-alike.
    I remember the early snippets of Days-development. It was clear that this mysterious 14th member would be an important character, but nowhere did most people expect her to sniff away so much stuff from the supposed protagonist.
    I certainly don't know if making Xion playable in Single player would have done the game more good or if it would have caused even more backlash. *shrugs*
    Good to see more stuff we agree on. ;)
    Eh, that was actually something that irked me about Nomura. He has some very creative ideas to be sure, but introducing new, potentially interesting characters, then develop them only half and let them dissappear in the same game they are introduced or one game after that in a tragic manner is surely dissatisfying in some areas.
    (Except if he really planned all this from the beginning and we see a more positive conclusion at the end of KH III).
    Despite of much hate that FF XIII gets I still see it as a good game and the battle system is addicting. The characters are also somewhat realistic in how they act when one keeps their background in mind.
    I don't know if "classic" defines differently for each person, but that notion is for me more like having characters from VI and below. Setzer and Vivi were already risks taken by Nomura and as it appears a good chunk of the fanbase didn't take it well.
    At this point I don't even know what to make of Noctis. I have seen too few material on him to make an estimation on his personality and mindset.

It really wasn't that Kairi's contributions to the plot were meaningless or stuff, it was just more in the vein of a really important support character than the supposed main female lead.
    Her character needing a flesh out is desperately needed. She is way too focused on Sora alone and has close to no real interaction with other important characters.
    With Roxas she had like, three or four lines which also revolved around Sora again, same goes for Selphie.
    Her relationship with Riku is there on paper at best, that side on the trio nearly totally ignored.

Being important without much relation to Sora and Riku seems to be close to impossible though in this series.
    Look at Terra, Roxas, Xion and Ventus as well, at least part of their importance comes from relation to Sora and/or Riku.

I manage it somewhat good up to now, although I did deliver some appetizers (not major plot points though) to readers on occasion.
    Yeah, it's actually my very first attempt at a bigger story (and by big I mean really big) in English. If you wanna read it I would surely not say no, lol. There's a link to it at the bottom of my signature.
    I have it posted up here in the FanFic section. ^___^

I have not spent much thought on the next saga except that we will probably have a new main villain (duh!) and Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and probably Terra, Aqua and Ven for sure in it.
    As for other potential characters let alone a storyline I tend to await how this saga plays out first. After all, we're just now nearing the climax with three games for this saga still out there.
    Somehow I can't believe that those fans who "drop out" of KH are that much of a loss. Those are often the annoying purist faction types who whine over every little change made to the series.
    It depends on the conclusion of the Xehanort saga though how good the hook for the next story actually is and I am in all honesty way beyond the phase where I care about the (apparently) large unpleasable part of the fanbase, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back