• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by alexis.anagram

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Utada performed as part of a showcase for 88rising which is like a label/music collective(?) promoting Asian artists, each of whom did a set of 3 or so songs. She did a medley with a short version of S&C followed by a short version of First Love, and then am abbreviated FMF and Automatic. Megan...
  2. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Yeah, more than anything though I think the way they take command of the stage is unmistakable, it's always great to see how they're connecting with the audience and carrying the music. Though Niki's set was lovely too! Mostly I loved how diverse the line up was in terms of delivery, must have...
  3. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

"Let's go back to '98!" That was so wholesome <33 Well it helped that they were actually singing haha but yeah typically she takes a song or two to get warmed up, the medley format wasn't necessarily the best choice. I dug the transition from First Love to FMF tho that was unexpected in the...
  4. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

I don't know what this is but it sounds like a great birthday gift so I am transmitting the gayest teddy bear vibrations for it. 🌈🌈🌈🧸🧸🧸 Sure is nice to have an Utada event happen at a time that actually makes sense for those of us who are stuck in the States! Take pity on us miserable few...
  5. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Everybody: they're singing Simple and Clean right Hikaru: Somewhere Near Marseille is the entire set Also currently in FMLMode because it's an hour's drive away and if only we'd been told hahaa nooo But also excited
  6. alexis.anagram

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Just a PSA, livestream link included for the fans Yes that's tonight April 16th the year of our Hikaru 2022 at 6:45PM PST (Staff please feel free to slap me if there's a thread somewhere already.)
  7. alexis.anagram

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

So keeping the current scheme of things in mind are we ready to contend with the uneasy irony that Kairi would have actually been more relevant as a character if she had stayed dead? Simply amazing, Nomura.
  8. alexis.anagram

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

I think if Nomura had a really clear authorial intent as to what he was going to do with the "hurting" characters he would have delineated it from the start of that storyline and set up specific outcomes which in retrospect could be recognized as the most appropriate resolutions to their...
  9. alexis.anagram

Will KH4 be the last part of the series ?

Yeah, I think I could understand what Nomura's done if he had simply rebooted the brand (call it Verum Rex or whatever) and made it clear that he's not committed to finishing what he started, creative intent is ephemeral and working on any project for too long (particularly in a hyper corporate...
  10. alexis.anagram

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

To be fair KH2's Pride Lands basically preempted the live action movie in being a barren and soulless retread. The real question for KH fans is how badly do they want to see Lion Sora with his new hairdo.
  11. alexis.anagram

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Correct answer. :sneaky: My nephew, reading me the Ultimania for KH9 in 50 years: "He's still saying to please wait patiently."
  12. alexis.anagram

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

FIRST LOVE -- Sora x Riku 💘 DISTANCE -- Sora x Kairi 💔 DEEP RIVER -- Aqua x Kairi x Namine 🚰 EX⬛DUS -- Riku x Xion 🛫 ULTRA BLUE -- Aqua x Cinderella 💙 HEART STATION -- Sora x Ventus 🚉 This Is The One -- Roxas x Axel 🔥 Fantôme -- Ansem x Xemnas 🪦 Hatsukoi -- Eraqus x Xehanort 👨‍❤️‍👨...
  13. alexis.anagram

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Doesn't Disney own The Pagemaster now? Think about it.
  14. alexis.anagram

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Watching this trailer felt like looking up an ex and wondering at what they've done with their hair. If you climb this hill all the way to the top you'll find my unkept weed-overgrown gravestone there dated circa 2015.
Back