• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Akans
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• we've be good more like we had to put it back up cuz one of the mods mixed it in with Ami's fc and as to my avvy that is garra of the sand
    I see your point, so maybe part two should be on hold until the events in the fortress is solved..:D
    I know what your thinking, rp is dead right; wrong, me and seph are working together for part two..same rp thread, same people, better action : D
    If its two weeks, you can either put your characters in really useless situations where no posting is required, or you can ask someone else to post for you.
    Akans... Brol is there.... well i think he is... in traces of aftermath fighting Wrath...technically, Brol is all soul strangely in physical form, and Brix is only body no soul....
    Lol nobody knows but if you do some research you might be able to come up with the dude who first coined the phrases "male" and "female"
    Yup because I'd feel really bad if after all that work she ended up getting Elena killed.

Me thinks she is... Last I recall I checked and she was a girl... I don't know I always look for the symbols before I refer to them as any gender.
    Might not have to! I'm saved!!!! And then condemned but that's a different story lol, Angelic symphony is back so she'll probably be posting as Elena! Thanks for trying to help though I was starting to panic lol, and now I have time to panic about other things!
    Lol I checked the template and Angelic Symphony just had to create a character that know NO magic whatsoever... Just martial arts and sword-play T_T

I think that just letting me in plan would work best as I can barely figure out how the heck I'm going to kill the dragon in the first place T_T
    Help me... Please!!!!!! Throw me a bone here and I don't mean one of Byakuya's!!!! I've never been in a battle before and now I'm in one with someone elses character and I can't get into the battle that she is supposed to be in because you left without me and then encased you guys in a ring of fire that I won't be able to get into!!!! Help me please T_T
    This supposed part two, is how its said, there is a part two to the rp, possibly in coming days ;D
    Alright, well since Kyoroj is currently unconscious, i was thinking the prayer could use his ablitly to take control of Kyoroj, but then you come in and make kyoroj do something wild and crazy, something to build up for part 2 ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back