• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Agent007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, it's okay.

Married life is great :) But it's not really that different since we have been together for so long already,haha! But it feels great to finally put a ring on it :)
    Dan :D

I'm fine. And guess what guess what?? I got married a few weeks ago! :D

And let's just say that I just couldn't stay away from this place... bleh.

I was really surprised to see you here!
    I'm doing pretty good. Working as always. I hadn't been here for so long and wanted to check it out. I miss the dark style forum. I don't really like what it looks like now.
    Holy crap, a while indeed. Good to see you!

I'm doing pretty good, what about you? How come you checked in on the forums all of a sudden? :D
    Pretty good. Revising a story for class and going to have it turned to a manga. Going to audition for a solo part in the Christmas concert. Getting hugs just about every day from a guy named John at school. He's a freshman and is like in love with my best friend, but he's still sweet+hott. Got a cell phone for my 17th birthday and have been using it almost nonstop.

How about you?
    Actually to be honest, I haven't played it eithier although I'm trying to get the money for my own DS...but slowly through good grades. That or I have to get a job. D:

I'm waiting for Birth By Sleep too! That game looks so exciting!
    College is keeping me busy but otherwise I'm doing okay. I see. No, I know what you mean and completely understand.

I took a short hiatus because of college and such. Have you played 358/2 Days yet?
    Hehe.. I've actually not been online so much lately myself.. Other than that, I'm working working and working and I don't really do much other than that.
    Daaaaaan! How are you? How's life? Haven't spoken with you for a while now....
    Haha yeah :p And I just got the name change today actually. o_O

And Arc quit a while ago I think. I came back to play the Inferno and have been enjoying myself and meeting new friends.

How have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back