• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Agent007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Agent007

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Ordered!! Now I gotta cancel the regular order I made with Best Buy. Freaking stoked!!!!
  2. Agent007

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! I wonder if they'll have a special edition like they did for 1.5. Need that.
  3. Agent007

Level 99 Roxas

I think I would go insane. This has to take months. I would never go through with it.
  4. Agent007

Level 99 Roxas

Whats the progress on this anyway? And where did White Tiger's thread go? I thought he had one too.
  5. Agent007

Question about SNES

In your opinion, what is the best SNES game ever? I decided to play today and I want some input. Currently playing Secret of Mana but feel like playing something else. Any suggestions?
  6. Agent007

Antispyware Program

What is a good program that is easy to get? Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to try and stay away from Ashampoo if at all possible. Thanks for the input. Good call SilverJ
  7. Agent007

Crank 2 high Voltage

It seems like it will be a little over the top but damn am I excited!!! IGN Video: Crank: High Voltage Movie Trailer - Trailer
  8. Agent007

See you guys soon!

Well I am taking off for South America for a couple of weeks. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll talk to you all soon. I might try to get on while I am away but I dont know how much of a chance I will get. Take care of yourself guys!
  9. Agent007

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Hey guys I had a quick question. Whats the best way to level up? Like what should you level up first or most of at first? CP or HP?
  10. Agent007

Official Swap Magic KH2FM+ and JP ReCoM Thread

I dont know. I never really tried. I just got SM for FM+. I never really tried a DVD in there. It still reads original American Games. Just nothing imported or backed up.
  11. Agent007

Official Swap Magic KH2FM+ and JP ReCoM Thread

A few months ago my SM seemed to just stop working. I can't play my backups or KH2FM which I bought. I dont know what happened. Not that worried about it. Just kind of sucks. No matter what disc I put in it says that its an unrecognized format.
  12. Agent007

Help/Support ► Headaches

Wow I forgot about this thread. Took care of it. Went to the doctors and got some medicine. They were gone in about 3 days. Thanks for the replies everyone.
  13. Agent007

Quarantine/REC

So who's going to see the remake? To be honest with you I don't know how I feel about it. It looks like it's a frame by frame remake from the looks of the trailer. Any thoughts?
  14. Agent007

Help/Support ► Headaches

Yeah thats what I am thinking too. I really need a night of good sleep. I never get enough.
  15. Agent007

Help/Support ► Headaches

Well I was able to make an appointment with a doctor tomorrow at 1:30. So hopefully he figures out what the hell is wrong with me.
Back