• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AdrianXXII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okay, I'll do that.

I think she had one show a long time ago, but today.. Maybe so. I mean, look at her own DVD movie; use that as a way to get her series started.
    Basically, it's horror. Oiwa was a woman that was married to a jerk named Iemon (Yay-mon), who only married due to lust. He fell out of love for his wife after the birth of their son and wanted to marry another woman from a wealthy family. He gets rat poison, mixes Oiwa's medicine with the rat poison, wakes up his wife and gets her to drink the rat poison. Oiwa drinks it and gets disfigured. She falls on one on Iemon's swords as he is a masterless samurai, which kills her. Before Oiwa's death, she knew her husband was having an adultrous affair and about the plot to kill and she vows revenge against Iemon. Iemon nails her body to a door and throws it into the river in order to marry his new wife. On his and his new wife's wedding day, his new wife's face transforms into his deceased Oiwa's face and going mad he kills her. Oiwa drives him insane so much that he impales himself on a bamboo thicket or something like that.
    Yeah, those would be the most interesting story to watch.

Really? I don't seem to think that. She's easy than Terra.
    Always There (Family) - Lady And the Tramp 2 [english] - YouTube Family isn't always there for you, especially when you need them. Some times, you need to get up by yourself with no help.
    Ooh, that's a good one to play, plus it would finally reveal to us what was going on in the Realm of Darkness.
    Hm, I'm thinking it would have been about Aqua traveling around the Realm of Darkness, trying to find a way out of ROD, trying to free all Worlds that was fell into the Darkness.
    Okay, I'll have to dig for it.

Maybe so in the next saga.. Heh, I wonder what the next saga will bring us?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back