• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AdrianXXII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah.. it never ends, huh? xD

I hope it's a good investor, though.

I never saw Green Lantern, but saw the Batman movies. Ooh, I would so love a Flash movie!! Heck, I'll love to see others!
    But be glad once it's done, it's done and continue your way to life. :3

True..though it's just lending some help to them.

Speaking of YJ, are you going to see Man of Steel? I'm not sure about it myself, considering DC's track history with movies. :/ I mean, The Dark Knight Trilogy was awesome, but it doesn't really feel like a DC movie should be, you know??
    Well, I saw a cartoon from 1943 where Donald Duck was portrayed as a Nazi. Well, it was a parody making fun of Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito.
    That's true.. and Finals always seem to get in the way, lol.

I will soon once I get some money back in my wallet, lol.. spent it on food for the rest of the week; I gotta have grubs.
    Oh, my bad.

I guess I am.. I was taking it from Tao-Chan. Either way, there are fans who wants this show back soon and willing to do anything.
    Sure, I know Greg is the one that created that Disney show with the stone monsters that comes alive during the night.. I can't remember the name right now, but I loved his work on it. :)

It's not 120; it's actually 2 or 10 dollars. :)
    Oh, I wouldn't worry about it; they will get them back as well, seeing this is their baby and the creators take care of them well.
    Well, there's a way to get the show back up and that's getting 10 thousands or millions dollars.. I found out on the Young Justice thread this morning.
    It's an big hope, though.

No, I haven't and probably won't. I liked the original Teen Titans show. It should had kept going on; there were more cool stuff to explore.
    Yep, it is.

I thought it was amazing!! But I'm upset to hear there won't be an third season.. :/ They had it all teed up for Darkseid to join the cast of YJ and it may or may not happen.
    There's also werewolves in Twilight like Jacob Black, who has a crush on Edward and Bella's dhampir daughter, Renesmee.
    Yeah, I've seen Family Guy as well as American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons, and South Park. All of themm are pretty much crap, but if you're into that, well... ):
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back