• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I also want to point out this scene in the Player's dream (Player falls unconscious at some point after the fight with Aced):
tumblr_o9xwxwJUhT1u4jlmfo1_540.png

(Player: "This is...")
All of those keyblades are usable in the game...

Then, when the player wakes up in the next scene, the first thing they say is "Ephemera.", but that could be unrelated to this.

tumblr_inline_o9xxb65C5z1t61lge_540.png

Last edited:

Aerora

Hold up, let's not jump into conclusions like that so fast. Maybe the player needs to find Ephemera to unravel the truth about Kingdom Hearts.
Oh, yeah, I'm mostly kidding. I don't know that I would be surprised if something like that ended up being true, but I'm not actually expecting it, haha.

PiliChain23

Awards
Sorry but does anyone know when approximatively the new backgrounds will be added to the site's galery?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I will update this post as I go through the scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We've actually got a transcription over half way complete with recorded scenes coming very soon :)

Nial

Awards
damn those cutscenes... this is going exactly as we expected, that is tragedy and death everywhere.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I don't know if I can wait another month to see the ending

And then another four for Back Cover​!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I will update this post as I go through the scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hold on, did Invi show up for you here? I got Ira in this scene.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess it changes for each Union again?

Ira appears for Vulpes players. Who appears for the others?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh, yeah, I'm mostly kidding. I don't know that I would be surprised if something like that ended up being true, but I'm not actually expecting it, haha.

Ephemera may probably not be Kingdom Hearts itself in any form, but there is the possibility that he is either a messenger/avatar acting on KH's behalf (and his immense curiosity about the Book of Prophecies stems from wanting to unearth the true plans of the calamity that is trying to bring about the Apocalypse) or he might be the human incarnation of the original X-blade itself and when it gets shattered at the end of the apocalyptic war Ephemera's heart gets also shattered...into twenty pieces.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The last scene with Ava and the MoM is titled "Rushu's Mission". She seems to be addressing hooded guy with "rushu", so is he the MoM or the sixth..?
tumblr_o9xvdrcVZj1u4jlmfo1_540.png

(Loosely: Ava: Finally found [you?] at last, Rushu...)

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The last scene with Ava and the MoM is titled "Rushu's Mission". She seems to be addressing hooded guy with "rushu", so is he the MoM or the sixth..?

The way how relaxed the figure is sitting there I would assume it is Apocalypse-Coaty though.
So "Rushu" is indeed the correct Translation of the name?

Definitely not in the theme naming of the seven deadly sins then as the missing names there would be "Luxuria" and "Superbia"...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

(Loosely: Ava: Finally found [you] at last, Rushu...)

Didn't Nomura state that Coaty is the MoM? So it's safe to call him Master Rushu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back