• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
There are still two unreleased Donald and Goofy assist cards among the latest additions and of course the Sebastian and Flounder caps along a premium (?) Ursula costume, so I guess we'll see another short gold/platinum mog point event.

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
Aw, and the corridors close later today too. (At least you got all those free potions and ethers for clearing the trials?)
Wonder if anything's going to happen in that one week before 7/7's maintenance.
I'm guessing I got like 500+ potions and ethers so that's nice, still have 70-ish capes, so those mega-potions will serve for something in the Anniversary :wink:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Alright, new event. You can earn these avatar parts through the event heartless subjugation/trial missions.
tumblr_o9kh87Y5JL1urxie2o1_540.png

The LV888 Captain Avaricious have a 5% chance of dropping electrum when defeated, but they take 8 hours to respawn.

We can still use our 7x Ansem cards for the event boost, too, they turn the LV888s to mush.

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
waitwaitwaitwaaaaait hahahaha I didn't even knew there were chests õ.o and where does the 888 Captain Avaricious spawn?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
waitwaitwaitwaaaaait hahahaha I didn't even knew there were chests õ.o and where does the 888 Captain Avaricious spawn?
All of the event chests are Pretenders, except for the Captain Avaricious treasure chests.

You can only find the LV888s in four areas (Agrabah is devoid of any event heartless once again):
bridge between Central Marketplace and Seaside Promenade
Dark Forest: Swamp
Bizarre Room (the backyard/upper/wall one)
Underworld Caverns: Inner Chamber.

50AP each, and the three types of Avaricious chests cost 15, 30, and 45 AP respectively. All take 8 hours to respawn.
(good thing there isn't a ranking event this week, but I have to wonder what they're up to with the 3rd anniversary event, with all the goodies they're giving us with this short event...)

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
I was a bit scared of 888 Avaricious but YOLO'ed him, and then one shot hahahaha, Starlight is still very useful, also got 2x 9999 mog medals, tons of Combo II's and Berserk III and IV's, pretty sure the 3rd Anniversary is going to be insane xD

Double

I have an amateurish question. Is it normal for someone like me who just got to level 80 and have a moogle keyblade of 2.2x the 1st card to be able to get such good stuff (like AP recovery II at 10%) ,or are the spoils of this event more than usual?

(I did a google search trying to find the locations where captain avaricious spawns and the track that played when fighting him, and that's how I got here)

Edt:My AP Recorvery II is at 5% but recovers 10 AP, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The game has been returning higher and higher prizes the closer it gets to the end, so that everyone can participate to the best of their ability before the game shuts down in September. So it's probably that.

Zero_Rock

Awards
I keep reminding myself of the game closing, I guess it's time to get even sadder and sadder that I won't play my favourite pc game anymore.... :(

Double

The game is shutting down? I didnt know that.I'm not too familiar with browser games.It makes me a bit sad, but that just means I'll have get everything before it's over.

On another note, Captain avaricious' track is actually "Pirate's Gigue" from the 1st game.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The game is shutting down? I didnt know that.I'm not too familiar with browser games.It makes me a bit sad, but that just means I'll have get everything before it's over.

On another note, Captain avaricious' track is actually "Pirate's Gigue" from the 1st game.
It's shutting down September 1st (JST), yeah. The final story update is in August (we'll probably have one or two before that), the 3rd anniversary event most likely begins after next maintenance.

They've made everything more accessible, ultimized card boosts are locked to "wonderful" boosts, charge munny shop items are hugely discounted, the Mog trade offers more items for cheaper prices (the kupo materials weren't always available there, you had to suffer for them during certain events), and this event period has been especially generous with handing out goodies, I have to constantly clear my storage of excess SR+ Yen Sids/FGMs/ULT moogles.

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
So.. My game is acting weird again, doesn't load at all when changing screens, ex: when I change from my current map to another, the map screen doesn't appear, same thing is happening to everything else, and I cleared all my browser data :( Is anything like this happening to someone else?

PrinceAJ

Awards
Crazy to think that there might only be 2 more story updates before its all Rip. Tis sad to think that it's really almost time for this game to be down. ( Side note ttill hoping for Keyblade Graveyard, but most likely they might just focus on Ending Daybreak Town)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So I haven't really been paying attention to this game this last year. Just getting my Log-In bonus, waste my AP and collect TAV Cards. So what's the use of this exactly? (seeing as the anniversary event is coming, might as well get my best deck up)
ZQ75o0P.png

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
So I haven't really been paying attention to this game this last year. Just getting my Log-In bonus, waste my AP and collect TAV Cards. So what's the use of this exactly? (seeing as the anniversary event is coming, might as well get my best deck up)
ZQ75o0P.png

That's the special combination of Reverse and Upright cards that will trigger a huge, multiplicative damage boost, but only 1) during an RB fight, 2) with the RB's weakness Keyblade.

Your best way to trigger it (this combination specifically, I mean) would be to stack your deck with 1/3rd Reverse cards and 2/3rd Upright cards and hope for the best.

By the way, a five hour maintenance to set up for the Anniversary Event.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
That's the special combination of Reverse and Upright cards that will trigger a huge, multiplicative damage boost, but only 1) during an RB fight, 2) with the RB's weakness Keyblade.

Your best way to trigger it (this combination specifically, I mean) would be to stack your deck with 1/3rd Reverse cards and 2/3rd Upright cards and hope for the best.

By the way, a five hour maintenance to set up for the Anniversary Event.
That's pretty specific... better be a huge boost.

Yeah, that seems logical, seeing it's a 9 card deck. Guess in cases of 2 Reverse and 1 Upright it should be 2/3rd Reverse and 1/3 Upright.

That maintenance is tomorrow right? Anyway, thanks for the help.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
That's pretty specific... better be a huge boost.

Yeah, that seems logical, seeing it's a 9 card deck. Guess in cases of 2 Reverse and 1 Upright it should be 2/3rd Reverse and 1/3 Upright.

That maintenance is tomorrow right? Anyway, thanks for the help.
You get a 10x damage boost (10x the advantage bonus added on, I'll have to check) for each card if you land them in the advantage keyblade's reverse/upright slot order during an RB battle.

Maintenance is actually tonight starting 9pm PDT.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
You get a 10x damage boost for each card if you land them in the advantage keyblade's reverse/upright slot order during an RB battle.

Maintenance is actually tonight starting 9pm PDT.
:O Okay yes, that pretty much qualifies as a huge boost.

O diddly, better get my decks ready. Thanks for all the help. And goodluck in our last event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back