• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Now Available in North America!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
When. Does this. Tutorial. End.

Constant lectures end at quest no. 6. Henceforth, you might get an introduction to other mechanics once every two episodes.

And to be honest, the tutorial isn't that bad, LOL.

Edit:

Found KHUx on the PlayStore after restarting my Android smartphone. Had to search for it under "kingdom hearts". Sadly, it seems I will have to reinstall my game. I am still getting the E:05-0002 error code. :<

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Constant lectures end at quest no. 6. Henceforth, you might get an introduction to other mechanics once every two episodes.

And to be honest, the tutorial isn't that bad, LOL
It was just worrying me because it extended beyond the tutorial/hub world so I was like. Please stop now.
It wasn't that bad it just didn't really explain much that I couldn't have figured out on my own. On a mechanics level the game feels like a slightly overstuffed crossover between TWEWY and KH: Coded so I'm just working out what all these numbers and signs mean. I like the medals though. I got a Sora one and it was like, d'awww Sora!

Sorry about your game. :( I hope you get it resolved quickly!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Not even counting it not being available in Europe, since I do not even own an own smartphone (and my work-thingy is a Windows phone), is there any possibility to get this to work on a bog-standard normal computer, lol?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Not even counting it not being available in Europe, since I do not even own an own smartphone (and my work-thingy is a Windows phone), is there any possibility to get this to work on a bog-standard normal computer, lol?
BlueStacks 2 - 130 Million Android Users and Counting
I've heard that's the gold standard for Android emulators but as I have an Android phone myself I've never used it. Best of luck to you!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I hear people recommend bluestacks a lot. You could give that a try.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Ruri

Whenever I try installing it it says "App not installed" and I do know the apk file isn't corrupt as I am able to use it on bluestacks. Sames happens when downloading from the google play store. Anyone else getting this problem or found a way to fix it?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
It's downloading now! I really hope everything goes fine and I'll get to play it soon. This Dearly Beloved is so good though, my new favorite version.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I don't really want to go through the trouble of making a US Apple ID to start playing this, but I'll think about it... give it a little while, and see if Square Enix graces us with any releases beyond North America.

Interesting to note, though, that the Launch Trailer is labelled with North America in parentheses, which would imply that there will be multiple versions of it. Also that there was a SE Blog post about the North American release on the UK's blog, which was quickly removed. So... here's hoping I'll be saved a bit of the trouble.

Ruri

Whenever I try installing it it says "App not installed" and I do know the apk file isn't corrupt as I am able to use it on bluestacks. Sames happens when downloading from the google play store. Anyone else getting this problem or found a way to fix it?
Looks like there was a permission in the file that was unknown to my android (probably cause it was old). If you have this problem, download apk permissions and edit the apk file, and remove that extra permission. After should work perfectly fine.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Downloaded mine as soon as I woke up this morning. Geez, the external download time is kinda harsh. At least the game's version of Dearly Beloved is top tier. Hearing a new version of the song for the first time in a Kingdom Hearts game brings all kind of nostalgia, even if I've been playing the HD remixes recently.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Considering how much time I spend commuting, I might download this.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Keeps saying that the app isn't available yet. *flips table*

Anyone else have this problem?

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Downloaded and played up to Quest 6 I believe. It's really nice playing in English now.

~Kairi~

When do you guys think it will show up on Google play? I'm surprised they didn't release at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back