• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mighty No. 9 (or the game that tried)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor to megaman being made by inafune+ex-capcom staff)

These wallpapers look great! No. 7 reminds me of Sigma, while No. 4 of Gutsman.
I suppose I get why you say No. 1 looks like Sigma a bit. But No. 4 is most DEFINITELY Guts-inspired :3

Seems like they release 2 with each of their 'mini updates.' They're by number, so next we'll probly see No. 5 (Swiss-army gun) and No. 6 (heligyro) followed by 7 (proto) and 8 (cowboy). I would imagine Beck and Call to follow those.

I hope you at least get themed icons if you buy them. I mean, I WANT Mighty No. 2 (Cryosphere) but $5 can begin to stack up after a time.
Still probly gonna get it, though...

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor to megaman being made by inafune+ex-capcom staff)

It's been a while. Comcept has announced the release of the game has been delayed to Septmeber 2015. The reason for this being that they have partnered with a publisher Deep Silver and they are adding in all the stretch goal content that wasn't funded. Japanese, English, and French voices, with subtitles in various languages, plus the Ray dlc will be free for backers. The game will get a full physical retail release in stores that will include all the Ray dlc as well.

EDIT: I tried to include the picture they showed with all of the information but I guess the news is timed exclusive for backers, so we'll just have to wait for news sites to report it before I can provide a source.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

So Mighty No. 9 is getting released two weeks after METAL GEAR SOLID V the Phantom Pain. My wallet is gonna get hurt in less than a month, lol.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

The backer survey is out! If you backed it and need to pick your console, then you should've gotten an email. If you didn't gt one, you'd better contact the Mighty team.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

lol Inafune wants to milk the Mighty No. 9 dry. xD

Blazingblue

Banned

Just got my game pre ordered! I was so surprised how cheap this game is XD

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

A couple of updates regarding the Mighty No. 9:

• It was delayed because of bugs found in the multiplayer. If they had presented the product with this bugs to Microsoft and Sony, their Quality Control divisions would reject the project.

• Inafune said that, if Nintendo were to approach them, they would be open to making a Beck amiibo.

Source: Wii U Daily

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

The... multiplayer? Are you fucking serious? That's something a vast majority of people who would've played it could've waited for. Fuck that. Just release the game and patch multiplayer in later, seriously. That's beyond annoying knowing it was delayed for such a stupid reason.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

The... multiplayer? Are you fucking serious? That's something a vast majority of people who would've played it could've waited for. Fuck that. Just release the game and patch multiplayer in later, seriously. That's beyond annoying knowing it was delayed for such a stupid reason.

My thoughts exactly. But perhaps Inafune wanted to deliver the full product on the get-go. Either way, the game will finally hit the physical and digital shelves in two months. Woot, woot~ ^_^

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (or that game that is never coming out)

AWWWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[video=youtube;Nr21OuvZ97s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr21OuvZ97s[/video]

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Haha. Sorry, but...

... the game has been delayed, yet again. Still issues with the online portion, apparently. They aim for "spring 2016".

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

well, it is almost spring 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back