• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just got into this show, broke into season 5 recently and am enjoying it.

the series got a different vibe after season 4 started but its still good, my dad can't stand the comedic episodes and likes to fast forward through them but w/e.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i am now up to date. mid-season premiere on the 18th and this show is really good. i think john winchester was extremely underutilized and i hope they bring benny back somehow. bringing back chuck/teasing gabriel surviving makes me so mad. the series needs to wrap up soon, only a matter of time before it stales.

also dick roman is xigbar + so many dick puns is hilarious

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
does anyone watch this anymore. last few episodes kind of sucked but this last episode was pretty good.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I keep hoping this season will turn around. Latest episode showed some promise. It was nice seeing Bobby return.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!?!?!?

O_O

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!?!?!?

O_O

he is in heaven so sam and castiel recruited bobby to open the backdoor to heaven so they could bust metatron out to help dean and get back cas' grace.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
he is in heaven so sam and castiel recruited bobby to open the backdoor to heaven so they could bust metatron out to help dean and get back cas' grace.
so he shows up and is then gone again, right? :c

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yea which sucks but here's hoping they bring him back (maybe as a star instead of guest this time)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
80% of the reason i gave up on this show was due to bobby permanently dying while sam and dean just get to live/die/resurrect for eternity

the rest of the reason might have legitimately been the wizard of oz episode hahah. god, i hated that episode.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
80% of the reason i gave up on this show was due to bobby permanently dying while sam and dean just get to live/die/resurrect for eternity

the rest of the reason might have legitimately been the wizard of oz episode hahah. god, i hated that episode.

yeah i that they can't kill the boys or castirl so they ritualistically sacrifice other fan favorites for narrative thrills

good to know i'm not the only one who thought that episode was corny lmfao it was so bad and not even in a satirical context.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
They really diddlyed up the Cain storyline too, tbh. What happened to being a direct descendant of the Winchesters?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
exactly what i was thinking. its like they retconned the fact after season 5. i was telling my dad "why aren't they talking about how they're related?" i just assumed it was the elephant in the room cause cain murdered his brother.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Speaking of the Cain/Mark of Cain storyline, I felt that they missed the mark on that one. And by that, I mean involving Cain himself. I honestly feel that Cain could have been a better antagonist this season rather than Crowley's momma. The way they ended it was very underwhelming and not even worth getting him for just one episode.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Crowley's mom was a thing? Good lord, Supernatural... stop, lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Back from break. Superb episode, knew exactly who Sam was talking to and figured he wouldn't have burned the book but anyway, glad castiel is at full strength, wonder how metatron's humanity will affect him.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Whew. killed Charlie. Tbh when she was decoding that I figured she was going to use the book to escape/kill the Frankenstein guy. Isn't that exactly what that black magic guy seasons back was doing? Adding new organs to stay alive? Only difference is, these guys were powerful and young while he was barely alive.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty behind on this season. I stopped after one of the breaks, and just haven't caught back up yet. I love Supernatural, I enjoy all of the stories and honestly would be fine with several more seasons. I am also able to fully admit though that the show isn't what it used to be, but I have an attachment to it and its characters that I'll never be able to let go of.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@max your sig/avatar combo are completely reflective of that my dude, lol.

yeah the first three to five seasons had a feeling of mystery excitement, lots of exploration involved. Once you introduce the devil, however, and win, everything else seems second fiddle, and carry on wayward son doesn't fit as well as it used to, yet at the same time is perfect for the show. They've basically practiced blood in, blood out with most of the characters except for the two brothers, and I felt cheated when they brought chuck back this season, but they still handle emotional episodes superbly. The series practically has a piece of me, if only I was comfortable with the fandom lmao.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Whew. killed Charlie. Tbh when she was decoding that I figured she was going to use the book to escape/kill the Frankenstein guy. Isn't that exactly what that black magic guy seasons back was doing? Adding new organs to stay alive? Only difference is, these guys were powerful and young while he was barely alive.

Definitely wasn't expecting Charlie to die but we should've known it was coming. I mean she was making a lot of appearances this season and has already been around since season 7 and knowing Supernatural's history with female characters well...
I just hope Jodi stays alive.
Also you're right about these guys doing the same thing as the organ collector guy a long while ago.

I'm pretty behind on this season. I stopped after one of the breaks, and just haven't caught back up yet. I love Supernatural, I enjoy all of the stories and honestly would be fine with several more seasons. I am also able to fully admit though that the show isn't what it used to be, but I have an attachment to it and its characters that I'll never be able to let go of.

Same. I personally enjoyed the first three seasons the best but there's been lots of great episodes throughout the series.

The series practically has a piece of me, if only I was comfortable with the fandom lmao.

Also same. I tend to just watch the show and not look at the social media about it. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Jodi? Who is Jodi again? Wasn't she the owner of that roadhouse who was blown up in season 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back