• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You can still get symmetry even with 13 characters as Mickey needs to be just moved down to the bottom group while either the Data-guys flank Aqua on both sides OR you move Terra and Ventus down to be together with Aqua and the Data-guys take the spots currently held by them.

This would also result in a "pyramid" of the games with KH 2 at the bottom, BBS in the middle and Coded on top.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
You can still get symmetry even with 13 characters as Mickey needs to be just moved down to the bottom group while either the Data-guys flank Aqua on both sides OR you move Terra and Ventus down to be together with Aqua and the Data-guys take the spots currently held by them.

This would also result in a "pyramid" of the games with KH 2 at the bottom, BBS in the middle and Coded on top.
This actually makes a lot of sense. Sora and Roxas would have to put the keyblades away to make room for Mickey, or at least Roxas would, and then yeah. Perfect pyramid with each of the games perfectly represented. I wonder why he didn't do it like that?

Awards
Hey guys, I edited a new version based on a bit of feedback regarding omitted characters and balance issues.

1q9iso1twymo8dzfg.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Wing

Awards
Hey guys, I edited a new version based on a bit of feedback regarding omitted characters and balance issues.
1q9iso1twymo8dzfg.jpg

that looks a hundred times better! wow
when the games released, perhaps I'll just print this off and stick it inside the case in front of the real cover XD

Last edited:

LedxirnSimon

1q9iso1twymo8dzfg.jpg

Try to put on a crown on Sora's head just like KH1.5 HD Remix cover.
and change Roxas's keyblade into either oblivion or oathkeeper keyblade.

it just makes it look like Nomura copied and pasted Sora's keyblade into roxas's hand.

I'm beginning to think his artwork is indeed rushed, though that's not his fault, because he's busy with the other projects.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
it just makes it look like Nomura copied and pasted Sora's keyblade into roxas's hand.

Yeah, artists do that and KH is no exception Roxas/Ventus are practically the same model/pose, with different clothes and eyes.

Roxas' face is also the same as Kairi's in the KH II box-art.

38b880.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yamuraiha

Awards
It really looks a lot better but it still feels like there are too many characters in general... still better though.
Can this be the boxart instead

Awards
It really looks a lot better but it still feels like there are too many characters in general... still better though.
Can this be the boxart instead

Very true, adding in the extra characters put back a chunk of the "busy' that the Keyblades took out when removed. Ah well. Here's a new edit, changing Roxas' Kingdom Key to Oblivion (would have went with Oathkeeper, but he wields that with his left hand) and giving Sora a crown. For funsies.

0w921v9rlahgh6hfg.jpg

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Very true, adding in the extra characters put back a chunk of the "busy' that the Keyblades took out when removed. Ah well. Here's a new edit, changing Roxas' Kingdom Key to Oblivion (would have went with Oathkeeper, but he wields that with his left hand) and giving Sora a crown. For funsies.

0w921v9rlahgh6hfg.jpg

The crown looks really cute and also fits since he gets one in the game. Oblivion looks much better here than Kingdom Key does.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

0w921v9rlahgh6hfg.jpg

Haha wow

I want this as my cover art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back