• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't really care about the Days cutscenes until this trailer... I realized that we will get to hear more of the Organization's epic voice acting. Xemnas in HD + Paul St. Peter will be uber win.

-Roxas-XIII-

No one else is noticing the abysmal framerate in the ReCOM gameplay videos? Has me pretty worried...

Yeah, I noticed that right away and I'm a little worried over it as well.

I found that Re:COM often suffered from moments of horrible framerate even on the PS2 (which it was made for). It is very noticeable while using the Firaga Burst sleight. They use it in this trailer and you can see how much it slows down at that point.

This was most likely an issue that would have required a complete rebuild of the game engine in order to solve. As a result, we will probably get this laggy gameplay on the PS3 version even more frequently than on the PS2. It's unfortunate, but its a common occurrence among PS2 to PS3 conversions.... just look at the Ratchet & Clank collection....

Awards
That was beautiful. :|
I downloaded it and watched it on my HDTV. I literally paused it and touched Axel's face to see if it felt as lifelike as it looked.

TepidShark

Awards
They have clearly put in some more work on the collection since the TGS trailer. Look at the difference between Sora's hand in the TGS trailer and in the Jump Festa trailer:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

xig28

Awards
square must have thought after my video was online"$h*t now we gotta release the trailer" lol ;)

MasterSora91

Awards
Maaaan, can you imagine how awesome BBS will look if its in the second collection.......... PLEASE DO IT!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maaaan, can you imagine how awesome BBS will look if its in the second collection.......... PLEASE DO IT!

Nomura did say it would be unnatural if he didn't make a 2.5 :3

square must have thought after my video was online"$h*t now we gotta release the trailer" lol ;)

They had to beat the pressure! And what a merry gift it was~

TepidShark

Awards
They have clearly put in some more work on the collection since the TGS trailer. Look at the difference between Sora's hand in the TGS trailer and in the Jump Festa trailer:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah I see it. It's a littler tanner than normally.

How did you see that but miss the metal being less fuzzy?

You notice a tan, but not the fact there is more detail on the metal of Sora's glove...

The piece of metal was what jumped out at me. But I am now noticing the tan after you guys brought it up.

MasterSora91

Awards
can someone leave me a link to the download page for the vimeo site i cant get to it from this video on the ps3

Chocola

Awards
That was an amazing trailer. Gave me some good 'ol KH feels... best Christmas gift ever. XD
This game really makes me wish I had a PS3. :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Everything looked so beautiful/clean in that trailer. The details on the clothing, hair, etc. are much better.

Here are some screenshots I made.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Were the 13 floors part of the plot? Serious question, I actually can't remember.
It fits with the series use of the number XIII. Plus if they add Deep Jungle, they'd have to add more cutscenes to the Castle Oblivion floors.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
It fits with the series use of the number XIII. Plus if they add Deep Jungle, they'd have to add more cut-scenes to the Castle Oblivion floors.
what if they took out a world like winnie the pooh and replaced it with deep jungle or would that affect the story. sora never talks about story events when he is in a disney world its more or less... "Namine! Hurry up donald and goofy!" *le goes into world* "dafuq am i" leaves world. "Namine!" pretty well instantly *le larxene appears* *cue goofy to fall from ceiling*. i dunno maybe they will take something out in place for it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have a hard subbed version uploading onto vimeo right now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back