• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Really I think just the opposite. The English version gives me the authentic voices since most people in these iconic movies return to reprise their role. And I loved Aqua's english voice TBH.

I completely agree when it comes to all of the Disney voices and some of the original characters (not all though), and since the Disney cast makes up more than half the character, I much prefer to hear their original voices. Don't get me wrong, the Japanese voices are overall slightly better for nearly all of the original cast and by far for every FF character, but the Japanese Disney voices cannot compete with the original English voices imo.

JuarezX

Hmm, the disney character voices i prefer in english along with ansem and any other xehanort. And i agree with Jadentheman, Aquas english voice was perfect. But theres something about the japanese voices of Namine Xion and Roxas that just feel, right. Cant tell you how many times I've replayed the three scenes in this trailer where Namine from CoM tells Sora to look deep for that special memory and the one where she talks to Riku in Days; the very first days scene where Xion says she wishes things could stay this way, and the scene where Roxas confronts Axel about Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back