• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No one else is noticing the abysmal framerate in the ReCOM gameplay videos? Has me pretty worried...
Oh, we noticed. We just are polite enough to not comment on it because it doesn't really bother us because we're not that picky with it right now :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it's not something I'm going to worry about. There's still a few months before its release.

WaveK89

To be honest, this trailer and hearing Hikari has gotten me so pumped! Oh, the clarity. Probably a long shot considering how long it may take, but what is the possibility of the team updating the lip sync in the game? Days aside, of course.

BPaige634

I really hope they release this for North America!! I really want this game!!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it's not something I'm going to worry about. There's still a few months before its release.

The problem is that every time this has happened in a trailer it hasn't gotten fixed. It's pretty disgusting when its coming from the PS2 to the much more powerful PS3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
dunno but his face isnt always fish in every scene is it? Even so that was one shot.

In BBS his face was prerendered even when he had a few frames by himself. In KH3D it wasn't but he DID only have two shots. In KH2 it was fishy sometimes. But generally even in important scenes he's got that prerendered face.

Qiesamuel

I see Tarzan's copyright at the end of trailer. So Square Enix bought the copyright from Edgar Rice Borrough to use Tarzan in this game.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
i knew in BBS, but I saw some fully rendered face in KH2. I know important scenes arent always something to go by; just ones that require more expression. several important Sora moments in KH1-putting his hand in with Donald and Goofy, seeing Maleficent for the first time, demanding Hook fork over Riku's whereabouts, take your pick-have much worse cases of prerendered faces. I dont know who prioritizes them but some are pretty bad simply for the expression you end up imagining.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I see Tarzan's copyright at the end of trailer. So Square Enix bought the copyright from Edgar Rice Borrough to use Tarzan in this game.

Here's to hoping that now we can see Deep Jungle again. It would be nice if they added it into COM, like the original plan had, but that will never happen.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Square wouldnt've been the one to buy it, and there was some relatively recent thing like the character being public domain but the stories copyrighted. Also, this is an old game so as long as it wasnt particularly altered it would've been fine. What really gets me is the trailer.

it also says(I think. fullscreening it restarts the video and it takes longer to load in HD and to play) "Promizzion Copyright" which might mean that the copyright still expired.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Here's to hoping that now we can see Deep Jungle again. It would be nice if they added it into COM, like the original plan had, but that will never happen.
Wouldn't that screw up CoM's 13 floor thing?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyways, I downloaded my own copy of the trailer and watched it(with the sound finally).

So emotional and beautiful.
Also, is it bad during Day's I started to think "Talk about the new Organizations plans, not Xion!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back